Blackviper Engine Build

I've been talking to to both Sean and Torrie. Sean seems to be pretty busy. He currenty has three twin turbo builds at his shop and since he has downsized, he is doing most of the work himself. I will know if/when he will be available next week.

On the other hand, Stinker and a lot of our members are keeping Torrie extremely busy. I should know his availabilty this coming week.

All I can say is, I'm ready to lean into it and let it run.

blackviper said:
I've been talking to to both Sean and Torrie. Sean seems to be pretty busy. He currenty has three twin turbo builds at his shop and since he has downsized, he is doing most of the work himself. I will know if/when he will be available next week.

On the other hand, Stinker and a lot of our members are keeping Torrie extremely busy. I should know his availabilty this coming week.

All I can say is, I'm ready to lean into it and let it run.
I am done with him now, you can have him:aetsch: :itsme:

I am done with him now, you can have him.

Thank you Mr. No more group buys till I'm done with my tune.

I finished configuring all the Innovate LC1s today. Just need to configure the Dashdaq tomorrow and the logging sessions begin. I'm figuring a few logs and I will be able to tell if the intercooler cores are distributing the air equally without the use of those restrictive diverter plates. If so, I would say the benefits will be huge considering the water temperatue exiting the intercooler are averaging 20 degrees above ambient at highway speeds or the same in the city with the fans on.

blackviper said:
Thank you Mr. No more group buys till I'm done with my tune.

I finished configuring all the Innovate LC1s today. Just need to configure the Dashdaq tomorrow and the logging sessions begin. I'm figuring a few logs and I will be able to tell if the intercooler cores are distributing the air equally without the use of those restrictive diverter plates. If so, I would say the benefits will be huge considering the water temperatue exiting the intercooler are averaging 20 degrees above ambient at highway speeds or the same in the city with the fans on.
keep us posted!!!!!

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock::congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

BEAUTIFUL truck Sir...SICK SICK :rock: :rock:

I nominate you, Truck of the year ;) :D :D

The dyno date has been set. Sean will be doing the tuning at Mcdonald Motorsport in Stuart, FL on May 22nd. I can't wait, specially after the numbers Dale's truck made.

blackviper said:
The dyno date has been set. Sean will be doing the tuning at Mcdonald Motorsport in Stuart, FL on May 22nd. I can't wait, specially after the numbers Dale's truck made.

I guess I'm too late then huh George ?? :dontknow: :( Waite a minute,this is April,not May,I can still make it !!!

blackviper said:
Are any tickets still available on StubHub?:confused:

One more detail.

SRT-10Pulley.jpg

Hard anodized 2.5 inch blower pulley. It should provide lots of belt grip and not experience any wear whatsoever.

That build is the cat's pajamas!!!!!!:burnout: Everything is just right. Congrat's to you Black Viper :congrats: on a job well done. P.S. Do you need a pilot's license to drive it?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back