Blackviper Engine Build

Here are some pics of a few more details.

Nitrouspurge2.jpg

Nitrouspurge1.jpg

Idlers2.jpg

Idlers1.jpg

It's classified until I know the end result. So far so good though. I get a little chirping from the factory idler at idle until it warms up.

10 days left to know what it's capable of. I've been going over all the details to make sure it holds together.

Gonna go over the last fuel details tomorrow in preparation for next Saturday.

Give me a call tomorrow when you get a chance. How do you like the Snow Performance Stage 3 kit?

blackviper said:
Give me a call tomorrow when you get a chance. How do you like the Snow Performance Stage 3 kit?

I like it alot. Very customizable. Just need to get some dyno time to tune it. I'll call you tomorrow.

Well the voices are there too...but I have learned to ignore them...

Yes guys. It's tomorrow. I'm all stressed out making sure I don't miss a single detail. I will be at the dyno by 9 and Sean will be there shortly after. We'll take plenty of pics and video. I'll post updates along the way. Wish me luck.

blackviper said:
Yes guys. It's tomorrow. I'm all stressed out making sure I don't miss a single detail. I will be at the dyno by 9 and Sean will be there shortly after. We'll take plenty of pics and video. I'll post updates along the way. Wish me luck.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

blackviper said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I'm excited for you George!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back