Blackviper Engine Build

None to speak of. I've taken a break from the build to spend some quality time with the family.

Without rushing, it should be finished over the course of the next few months. Justin just finished mocking up a 5" CAI tube to match the volume of the new throttle body and plenum and I need to replace the current nitrous controller as it's not reading the RPM's. I'm going with one that has been tried and trued to avoid any further complications.

Its funny you get a guy to start a thread bragging how much money he is dumping into his truck. . Every detail but whatever you do dont ask him about his headlights you may just get that ima rich a-hole remark

In response, I've never bragged or posted the money I've spent on my the truck. My only goal was to document my very unusual Roe build and its potential. You asked about my headlights and I steered you in the right direction. Unfortunately, you asked for specifics which I could not provide as I do not recall who the manufacturer is.

For the record, many members of the forum have had questions or have asked for advice. I have shared all the pertinent information with respect to my build as I have also posted the majority of the specifics on this thread.

My apologies if you did not get the answer you were looking for or misinterpreted my response.

Last edited:
Repoman1, you got blackviper pegged all wrong. Jorge is nothing like that. I have met him numerous times. He is another one on this forum that would do anything to help someone.

Happy Holidays Jorge.

I must also agree. Every question I have asked he has answered honestly and to the best of his abilities. Request a mod to remove the post that started this as it is incorrect and off topic.

Repoman1, you got blackviper pegged all wrong. Jorge is nothing like that. I have met him numerous times. He is another one on this forum that would do anything to help someone.

Happy Holidays Jorge.

I also completly stand behing Jorge also:rock:,I have questioned Jorge several times on build info and has ALWAYS came through with all info he has,even as far as telling me store and part #:rock:,he has never ounce bragged about money or his build,there is a reason for why he is TOTY:dontknow::congrats:Im sure he got lots of votes for who he is not for just what he has!!:rock::rock::rock: and Happy New Year Jorge:beer:

Thanks guys. Your support means a lot.

How is your build coming along Robert?

Joe, was the Evans coolant worth it?

Yes Jorge I do believe the Evans coolant for sure hepls,I ran a 6PSI cap and the temp never went over 185F all summer in city driving and was always under 170F on hwy,Yellow Fever #154 is running it also,he put in an electric fan and I believe he had fan on low and he didnt go over 170F at all as far as I know,so I would say yeah its pricey but well worth it! IMO

Happy Holidays Jorge.

:withstupid:

Tony is correct...

I may be one of the only living people to still have pictures of Tony's truck with an engine in it! And I am old as dirt.

I still have plenty pictures of the Brutal 10 before her heart removal..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back