Blackviper Engine Build

Funny you should ask. I just finished installing the massive 5 inch CAI today. It was made by Justin and the fit is second to none. Tomorrow I will have some race cats installed and then it's finally ready for the final tuning session. Here are a few pics from today's install.

5INCHCAI3.jpg

5INCHCAI1.jpg

5INCHCAI2.jpg

Nice.
And Happy Birthday :party::birthday:

Looks great Jorge. :rock: Good luck on the final tuning. I hope you bust way through the 700 hp barrier and set new record for a Roe blower.

Thanks for the compliments and Birthday wishes.

I too hope it crackes the 700hp barrier. I'm actually expecting somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 to 850 rwhp plus the nitrous.

Larry, I'm using the VEC primarily and the SCT to tweak a few specific parameters.

That's a sweet looking motor.

What's the orange tube mounted in the billet bracket on the passenger side?

It made 678 rwhp at 3700 rpms before the boost starting falling off. That's why I had a larger plenum made, went with a huge Accufab throttle body that flows 2100 cfms, and Justin made me a 5 inch CAI. The blower was choked. Everything is finished and installed. They only thing pending is to retune it.

sweet:rock::congrats::burnout:

It made 678 rwhp at 3700 rpms before the boost starting falling off. That's why I had a larger plenum made, went with a huge Accufab throttle body that flows 2100 cfms, and Justin made me a 5 inch CAI. The blower was choked. Everything is finished and installed. They only thing pending is to retune it.

Do you have a time booked Jorge,to retune it?:dontknow:

Last I recall is that Jorge was going to get with Sean to tune his beast...but no word since then...I am a little worried about Jorge, has anyone spoken to him?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back