Blackviper Engine Build

blackviper said:
Daily Driver?????? Never! More like a garage queen at this point.

Not Driving your SRT is like not having sex with your woman so she will be more appealing to her next boyfriend... lol...

Looks Great!!!

1fast10 said:
Not Driving your SRT is like not having sex with your woman so she will be more appealing to her next boyfriend... lol...

Looks Great!!!

So are you having sex with my SRT since it's at your house?

It's gonna be about 30 days before I can get it on the dyno. I have a few things going on that have pushed finishing the truck back a bit.

Finally got an A/C line fabricated to make the Killer Chiller work. The chiller unit itself comes with an orifice in it so you need to modify the factory line in order to remove the stock orifice. Not much to it. We did try to remove the original orifice without much success. It's crimped into the line. I will be performing preliminary tests over the weekend and will post the results.

I only have a couple things left to do, replace the nitrous controller, retune the truck and it's done. It's been almost 2 years since I started the build and I'm looking forward to good weather and some track time.

where did you install your intercooler ? and run the piping ??

thanks

Chris

Tony is correct...

I may be one of the only living people to still have pictures of Tony's truck with an engine in it! And I am old as dirt.

Prof said:
Tony is correct...

I may be one of the only living people to still have pictures of Tony's truck with an engine in it! And I am old as dirt.

I didn't think Tonys truck came with an engine :D

Its got a heat exchanger installed between the bumper supports and a killer chiller inline after the heat exchanger.

Is 2 years a record? LOL. Thank god for the daily driver. If not, separation anxiety would be a bitch. I'll be taking it out to a local car show on Saturday.

I saw Tony's truck with an engine...3 times. And I live damn near a thousand miles away.

Bill.

I ran the truck yesterday in rush hour traffic and the Killer Chiller reduced the water temperature by 30 degrees. This was measured after the intercooler. That has gotta be good for a few more ponies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back