Blackviper Engine Build

blackviper said:
Have you given this any thought Tony?
not really , but you should be able to use a adapter, adapt a 4l series with the transfer case, but the axle situation would have to me modified, nto sure honestly if I would want to tackle it but a good fab shop should be able to knock that out pretty easily

I am working on something now, hope to have it done by panama, if so and all worked out, I can look at it tho, and see what all it would take, I know eddies want be done by then hehehehe

Thanks Tony. I think the all wheell drive setup would be the shit and solve all our traction issues.

blackviper said:
Thanks Tony. I think the all wheell drive setup would be the shit and solve all our traction issues.
the problem would be with the roe unfortunatly, the roe comes on so hard so sudden with so much trq, that keeping the transfer case together may be tough, not sure if it will withstand our trq or wieght? but as many are out there ,awd cases that its, there should be something that would hold up,
the 4l part is no prob there is allready a adapter to do that with , so poping on the auto isnt too bad, rear axle would be mounting and so on, same with front widths , tracking , driveshaft clearance.
basically attacking like you would a good rock crawler or 4wd, you are jsut adapting it for the street, the steerin shouldnt be too bad,

dam thanks bob! nwo you got me to thinkin:mad: :D

Here are some more pics with the CAI mocked up. I just need to adjust the Ford TP sensor, add a fitting to replace the one that goes underneath the T/B and it's all done. Then I'll send the CAI tune to Justin to have him make me one that 4 1/2 inches in diameter.

TB1-1.jpg

TB2.jpg

TB3-1.jpg

TB4-1.jpg

TB6.jpg

TB7.jpg

Great work Jorge. Your engine compartment looks awesome. I am really looking forward to seeing what kind of hp the Roe can make with the vacuum problem solved. :rock:

Thanks John.

Anyone have the schermatic for a Ford TPS? I need to figure out which wire is positive, ground and signal.

blackviper said:
Here are some more pics with the CAI mocked up. I just need to adjust the Ford TP sensor, add a fitting to replace the one that goes underneath the T/B and it's all done. Then I'll send the CAI tune to Justin to have him make me one that 4 1/2 inches in diameter.

TB1-1.jpg

TB2.jpg

TB3-1.jpg

TB4-1.jpg

TB6.jpg

TB7.jpg

Excellent job brother:rock: :rock: :rock: You definetly set the standard. Just impressive every time. Awsome:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Finally got around to installing the Killer Chiller system. It was pretty strait forward. Supposively, it will lower the intercooler water temperature 30 to 40 degrees.

I only need to get the nitrous system up and running, set a date with Torrie and I'm done. Here are a few pics of the today's install.

KC1.jpg

KC2.jpg

KC3.jpg

KC4.jpg

KC5.jpg

KC6.jpg

KC7.jpg

I still got it. (LOL) I'll be a lifer with this SRT-10. I'm sure when I'm 60, I can part it out and retire. I think I still owe you for a lighted switch. I'll give you a call sometime this week.

blackviper said:
I still got it. (LOL) I'll be a lifer with this SRT-10. I'm sure when I'm 60, I can part it out and retire. I think I still owe you for a lighted switch. I'll give you a call sometime this week.
dont worry , I ordered you one too, reminds me , I need to post some info on that thread

LOLOL jsut bring it up here jorge, I need a daily driver,the toyota is getting cramped:D

blackviper said:
Finally got around to installing the Killer Chiller system. It was pretty strait forward. Supposively, it will lower the intercooler water temperature 30 to 40 degrees.

I only need to get the nitrous system up and running, set a date with Torrie and I'm done. Here are a few pics of the today's install.
I can tell you, that my icebox setup, drops my IAT's atleast 30 - 40 degrees when I'm at the track.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back