BUMPSTEER KIT PREORDER LIST

Got my Kit.

Man... that shit is amazing quality. I love the quality. Can't wait to have installed.

Thanks Tony.

any word on da links???:dontknow::ridinghorse::D

sorry to take so long a bit occupied with a few problems, I will call tomorrow and double check , but last I spoke with him they are almost done, he is supposed to send us a set to double check sir

sorry to take so long a bit occupied with a few problems, I will call tomorrow and double check , but last I spoke with him they are almost done, he is supposed to send us a set to double check sir

thanks Tony:rock:

& kick them probs in the butt:rock::rock:

heard from Paul on da links???

Hey Tony!! I have been waiting to make sure that the kit is perfect. I am ready to put the lowering kit in and so that means....bump steer kit.

the sway bar links are supposed to be on the way this week, on the bumpsteer kits we do have them in stock, so far all that we have installed have been working awesome, Paul did a great job

the sway bar links are supposed to be on the way this week, on the bumpsteer kits we do have them in stock, so far all that we have installed have been working awesome, Paul did a great job

:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back