California Speedway (Fontana) 1/4 Mile Strip

awdisuzu - 13.6@101
buckey77 - 13.0@108

those are the only ones I remember. I thing everyone else was in the 14's becuase of not doing a good burnout and getting a lot of tirespin off the line, not being used to their new truck.

But I could be mistaken!

AWDisuzu said:
awdisuzu - 13.6@101
buckey77 - 13.0@108

those are the only ones I remember. I thing everyone else was in the 14's becuase of not doing a good burnout and getting a lot of tirespin off the line, not being used to their new truck.

But I could be mistaken!

Refer to the first post. It was a pleasure to meet you and your kids.

AWDisuzu said:
awdisuzu - 13.6@101
buckey77 - 13.0@108

But I could be mistaken!

wow....did you have the A/C on and a spark plug wire disconnected....?:D ...

what were the 60's...?

Here are my timeslips. Mine WILL GET BETTER! But not bad for a beginner.:dontknow:

Timeslip1.jpg

Tmeslip2.jpg

Timeslip3.jpg

That was a dissappoint race there I was wanting to see you and him race a good 1 but oh well he couldn't drive that thing to save his life. :)

Great pictures, looks like a good time.Thanks..:rock:

Iltemprd said:
Great pictures, looks like a good time.Thanks..:rock:

To bad you weren't there it was a blast have to do it again soon. Next time Brad will race and I might bring my Durango (Hemi) to race but not sure.

Looks like fun. I m going to the mopar madness event they are holding there May 26 and 27th. I am hopin for a 13.6 @ 100 N/A

fast_qc_hemi said:
Looks like fun. I m going to the mopar madness event they are holding there May 26 and 27th. I am hopin for a 13.6 @ 100 N/A
Hey Man,

So tell us more about the Mopar madness:dontknow:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Thanks for the info Robert
I will be attending this event also.

Cheers J.T.

We will bring the food and snacks this time in your cooler. This time get some more sleep.:D You going to bring the RC or QC. It would be cool if you brought them both.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back