California Speedway (Fontana) 1/4 Mile Strip

SrtBrad said:
We will bring the food and snacks this time in your cooler. This time get some more sleep.:D You going to bring the RC or QC. It would be cool if you brought them both.:rock:
I have to work on launching the R/C:dontknow: Maybe Tania will attend also so we can run both:D

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
I have to work on launching the R/C:dontknow: Maybe Tania will attend also so we can run both:D

I hope she does come out that would be a blast. I need to work on my launching as well.

SrtBrad said:
I'd love to video tape that run.:idea:

Brad

okay here we go...........vvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm.....BOOM!!!!!!:D

Whitesnake said:
okay here we go...........vvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm.....BOOM!!!!!!:D

Lets not even think that. We need a 9 sec truck with us! The fastest run was 145 mph at the quarter. He pulled off a 9.?? run. Not exactly sure the exact time but it was in the 9's. A F...ing honda did that. We need someone that can show him what time it is. I talked to him and he said that he is there almost every race. Maybe that will be a good run for Mike.

SrtBrad said:
Lets not even think that. We need a 9 sec truck with us! The fastest run was 145 mph at the quarter. He pulled off a 9.?? run. Not exactly sure the exact time but it was in the 9's. A F...ing honda did that. We need someone that can show him what time it is. I talked to him and he said that he is there almost every race. Maybe that will be a good run for Mike.

oooooohhhhhhhhhh, there's cars faster then that?

there's 8 and even 7's ????:D

this was your first time so maybe next time? you get to see one of those?

you did very well for your first time to the track! i bet you're hooked racing it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back