CE fake on ebay

i tried to report it, cant find the right specs to get it removed. someone else can try. i dont use ebay often

He/she wrote back!
Thanks for the mail. It is not a fake. I would never put a "fake" truck on ebay. This truck was custom painted for Chrysler by Bob Cullen (Badland's Customs). You can check the VIN.
Feel free to call him if you have any more questions 508-274-1155

Thanks again

What BS!

we all need to call that niumber, then chrysler to tell them someone is claiming they made a fraudulant vehicle :D :D

Yeah got the same email back from the guy everyone else is getting.

Just for fun i tried to get ebay to retract.

Not happening.

They said to report to the TRUST and SECURITY BOARD. Its a freakin message board only.

They said to think before purchasing and to use the PAYPAL insurance or whatever.

WOW. I was shocked they weren't even gunnah look into it.

Lesson Learned - FALSE ADVERTISING IS OK WITH EBAY

SWEET

have ended the auction for the truck. Bob Cullen is a highly respected motorcycle builer here. I sold his Viper (car) for him and was going to sell his truck. I went to your website. I ended it because I can't afford to lose the good reputation I have. I am getting "hate" mails and threats. I've never been so upset in my life. I'm a mother of three and I have people emailing and calling me telling me not to leave my house. I'm very sorry I listed this truck and I'm even more sorry that everyone hates me now.

nycstev said:
have ended the auction for the truck. Bob Cullen is a highly respected motorcycle builer here. I sold his Viper (car) for him and was going to sell his truck. I went to your website. I ended it because I can't afford to lose the good reputation I have. I am getting "hate" mails and threats. I've never been so upset in my life. I'm a mother of three and I have people emailing and calling me telling me not to leave my house. I'm very sorry I listed this truck and I'm even more sorry that everyone hates me now.
WOW!!:dontknow:

nycstev said:

Wasnt me.

while i don't condone the behaviour,she brought it on herself. she should have done some research first:(

SHU-DOG said:
Yeah got the same email back from the guy everyone else is getting.

Just for fun i tried to get ebay to retract.

Not happening.

They said to report to the TRUST and SECURITY BOARD. Its a freakin message board only.

They said to think before purchasing and to use the PAYPAL insurance or whatever.

WOW. I was shocked they weren't even gunnah look into it.

Lesson Learned - FALSE ADVERTISING IS OK WITH EBAY

SWEET

Ebay and Paypal truly do not care, it is about fee's...........

If you buy from Ebay, pay with a credit card............;)

" I removed it because of all of the threats and the nasty, nasty things people are emailing me. Over a truck. I spoke with Bob Cullen this morning. He told me to go to the Viper website and let everyone know that he is a member. He has Vipers. He also said that he would pay for anyone to fly out and look at it and the paperwork if they thought otherwise. His number is 508-274-1155. His phone number is posted on that website already. Someone, somehow got my phone number through ebay and I'm now getting calls to my house. This is really unbelievable."

Apprently their was someone out there who made private CE's? This is very
puzzling?:dontknow: :dontknow: :confused:

nycstev said:
" I removed it because of all of the threats and the nasty, nasty things people are emailing me. Over a truck. I spoke with Bob Cullen this morning. He told me to go to the Viper website and let everyone know that he is a member. He has Vipers. He also said that he would pay for anyone to fly out and look at it and the paperwork if they thought otherwise. His number is 508-274-1155. His phone number is posted on that website already. Someone, somehow got my phone number through ebay and I'm now getting calls to my house. This is really unbelievable."

Apprently their was someone out there who made private CE's? This is very
puzzling?:dontknow: :dontknow: :confused:

A private CE is much different from a Factoy CE. This ad leads people to believe that this is a factory CE. The ad should be reworded to state it's a private party CE that is not officially recognised by Chrysler as an official CE.

Kinda sounds like the respected bike builder Bob Cullen built himself a truck.
Never can tell what those handy guys with tools will build and overprice next.
Maybe he should have a TV show as the truck looks like a pretty good act.
They could build em in a incredibly short amount of time and be under constant pressure to cut corners because,because,well because it adds to the ratings I guess.
Private CE my ass.
Gonna build me a SRT8 Hemi Ram cause it's for Dodge.
Might build 10 of em if I get enough orders.
If you don't believe their real just call me and I will tell you

Last edited:
Hello, it's your favorite ebay seller. I'm glad to see that everyone is getting enjoyment out of my misfortune. The truck is off of ebay. I did not take it off because of the questions, I took it off because of all of the threats and hateful emails I've received. 86 so far. Someone got my phone number through ebay (It has to be someone who is currently bidding on any of my items). I got a message tonight that said a "reverse address" search was done and "they know where I live". I'm afraid to let my kids walk to school tomorrow. I've never been so upset in my entire life. I just wanted you all to know that. I've never hurt anyone, cheated, lied intentionally to make money. That is not me. I don't see many women on this forum so you probably don't understand.

Welcome to the forum :dontknow: Sorry about your ebay experience. :(

In all due respect, I'm not sure what your last sentence meant, are you a woman ?? :dontknow: :dontknow:

EbayTruck said:
Hello, it's your favorite ebay seller. I'm glad to see that everyone is getting enjoyment out of my misfortune. The truck is off of ebay. I did not take it off because of the questions, I took it off because of all of the threats and hateful emails I've received. 86 so far. Someone got my phone number through ebay (It has to be someone who is currently bidding on any of my items). I got a message tonight that said a "reverse address" search was done and "they know where I live". I'm afraid to let my kids walk to school tomorrow. I've never been so upset in my entire life. I just wanted you all to know that. I've never hurt anyone, cheated, lied intentionally to make money. That is not me. I don't see many women on this forum so you probably don't understand.

I am sorry that someone would threaten you. We do not get enjoyment out of anyones misfortunes. We do however see a truck that is misrepresented in our eyes. I hope this was not any of our members. We have a family atmosphere here.

Wifey said:
Welcome to the forum :dontknow: Sorry about your ebay experience. :(

In all due respect, I'm not sure what your last sentence meant, are you a woman ?? :dontknow: :dontknow:

I just figured it out, you are a mother of 3 so that does make you a woman. Sorry, I should have read before asking............. :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back