Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

My sincere condolences to his family. I never met or conversed with the man but IMHO he made a positive impression around here that will not be forgotten.

I've been watching the local paper, and so far nothing. Thats about all I can do. :dontknow:

Its probably going to take a few days for everything to be arranged by the family especially if the family wasnt prepared for something like this, so keep a look out

FATJACK said:
How can we find out about funeral arrangements? Does anyone know?
According to Mutt, they are having a small ceremony, just for the family. And then he'll be cremated.

Midnight Runner said:
Has anyone got the paypal info.? so i can send some money yet.
I'm working with Mutt on this. Hopefully I'll have the info soon.

Please keep us posted as soon as you hear about a fund for him.

Hope we get an update soon from Mutt on how his family is doing.

I remember arguing with Chubs on here during "The Great Internet War of 2007" but I can't remember what it was about....with that being said, I learned this from him. Never back down. And since then....I learned...who truly cares about stupid shit? I think that was his philosophy. Correct me if I am wrong....nobody probably will.

I'm not going to say I will miss him (because I didn't know him.). But I will say that it is not fair that he had to go at such a young age and leave his family and friends behind. I would also like to say this...I wish I had an opportunity to meet a guy loved by so many in real life and irritated so many on here...I think we probably would have been friends. And that is my only regret.....

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I remember arguing with Chubs on here during "The Great Internet War of 2007" but I can't remember what it was about....with that being said, I learned this from him. Never back down. And since then....I learned...who truly cares about stupid shit? I think that was his philosophy. Correct me if I am wrong....nobody probably will.

I'm not going to say I will miss him (because I didn't know him.). But I will say that it is not fair that he had to go at such a young age and leave his family and friends behind. I would also like to say this...I wish I had an opportunity to meet a guy loved by so many in real life and irritated so many on here...I think we probably would have been friends. And that is my only regret.....

A very frank and honest thing to say, Kris.

I (too) had a less than cordial relationship with Clint. It would've been nice to resolve our differences before he went home.

As far as the unfairness of passing at an early age: Life just isn't fair. That's a fact.

Peace to us all..........

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back