Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

Chub is one guy that is truely hard to get out of your mind,
I gave the man props many times simply because I knew how big of a heart the man truely had
He is probably the only person I know the held strong in his beliefs, be them right or wrong he never swayed.
Him and I had a dissagreement in the end, over a silly matter he just couldnt understand.
I never got the chance to make ammends sadly, but I still considered him a good man, even thru some of the things that transpired afterwards.

This video reminds me sometimes of Chub, the way he laughed and loved life, the way he could bash on someone and you never knew it till later and laughed, the way he helped some, and never asked back in return.
Not saying Chub was perfect , none of us are, but down deep he was a good man at heart.

So Chub, if your sitting there laughing at us all, I'm sorry buddy, and I miss ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHZCAcSh7ls&feature=fvw

Well said, Tony.
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Chub is one guy that is truely hard to get out of your mind,
I gave the man props many times simply because I knew how big of a heart the man truely had
He is probably the only person I know the held strong in his beliefs, be them right or wrong he never swayed.
Him and I had a dissagreement in the end, over a silly matter he just couldnt understand.
I never got the chance to make ammends sadly, but I still considered him a good man, even thru some of the things that transpired afterwards.

This video reminds me sometimes of Chub, the way he laughed and loved life, the way he could bash on someone and you never knew it till later and laughed, the way he helped some, and never asked back in return.
Not saying Chub was perfect , none of us are, but down deep he was a good man at heart.

So Chub, if your sitting there laughing at us all, I'm sorry buddy, and I miss ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHZCAcSh7ls&feature=fvw

MUTT said:
Clints ex-wife is in town and his mother flew in as well. Al has said she is doing well, at least under the circumstances.
Hi - Sebbie is doing as well as can be expected. She is with me (Mom), and we are spending as much time with Al and the dogs as we can to help her adjust. Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words. Clint was a good man and a great dad. The best.

MMH1031 said:
Hi - Sebbie is doing as well as can be expected. She is with me (Mom), and we are spending as much time with Al and the dogs as we can to help her adjust. Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words. Clint was a good man and a great dad. The best.

Prayers out to you and your family. Clint will be missed by many here.

MMH1031 said:

Thanks for posting up. Clint is missed.

I'm not sure exactly how this site works, Im Clints daughter, and I would have said something to all of you earlier but his genetic "family has put me through hell and back these past two months. it means so much to me to see what people who actually knew him and cared about him have to say. I know my dad could be a real douche sometimes, but he loved this f***ing website and his truck and I'm sure all of you know that. I just wanted to let all of you know that reading your memoirs and condolences has given me alot of closure, because my dad was my best friend and his "family" has taken so much from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clint mosier

i'm clints daughter, and I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. you've all given me alot of closure, and I'm sorry I haven't said anything since his passing, it was just too much to deal with. idk how this site works so my number is 5613135490 and my email is [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
sebastianmosier said:
...I know my dad could be a real douche sometimes, but he loved this f***ing website and his truck and I'm sure all of you know that. I just wanted to let all of you know that reading your memoirs and condolences has given me alot of closure, because my dad was my best friend and his "family" has taken so much from me.

R.I.P buddy...the best investment in life is People..glad the forum and members was used to touch peoples lives.

Sebbie stick around, you will see how much love this crazy place has to offer. Your Dad was a wild man but a true friend.

I only got to meet your old man once... wish it could have been more. He was a good man, and will be missed by many here for a very long time. God bless...

sebastianmosier said:
i'm clints daughter, and I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. you've all given me alot of closure, and I'm sorry I haven't said anything since his passing, it was just too much to deal with. idk how this site works so my number is 5613135490 and my email is [email protected].
How did I miss this? If there's anything that u need, u call me. 786 390-6646 Dont know if u remember me, but we met a couple of times. Once, when we were getting our trucks dyno tuned back in November and once when I came over to help him remove the crankshaft pulley from his truck. Anyway, contrary to what alot of people think, your dad had a heart as big as he was. There's nothing he wouldnt have done for me and if there's anything you need, call me sweetheart.:)

For those that can, post your pictures of Clint so she can download them

She would really appreciate it

Thanks

Man its a sad nite here .... I have been MIA for awhile and had no idea we lost FLchub, Clint.

I never met him but certainly had read hundreds of his posts over the years. Its sad to lose long time forum members. Regardless of my new intrest this past year and less time spent here, this srt10 community has been a family since 04. I am proud to be a part of it. God bless you Clint ... you are already missed.

Wow...I just can not freaking believe this. I'm in tears. He even offered me a job when everything started going downhill for me. RIP Clint...I've got a lot of love for you.
Here are just a few memories I have of him that I'm sure most of you haven't seen as I've been MIA from the forums...

BBQ055.jpg

BBQ050.jpg

BBQ049.jpg

BBQ045.jpg

BBQ035.jpg

BBQ031.jpg

BBQ027.jpg

BBQ023.jpg

Florida07028.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010071.jpg

Latest posts