Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

Just read this. Can't believe it. He offered lot of help during my rebuild awhile back. RIP

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I remember arguing with Chubs on here during "The Great Internet War of 2007" but I can't remember what it was about....with that being said, I learned this from him. Never back down. And since then....I learned...who truly cares about stupid shit? I think that was his philosophy. Correct me if I am wrong....nobody probably will.

I'm not going to say I will miss him (because I didn't know him.). But I will say that it is not fair that he had to go at such a young age and leave his family and friends behind. I would also like to say this...I wish I had an opportunity to meet a guy loved by so many in real life and irritated so many on here...I think we probably would have been friends. And that is my only regret.....
Nicely said, Kris

He left behind, Daughter, Mother, Father, Sister.
Clint owned a Court Maintenance company in West Palm Beach, FL

I'm his sister, he was my "Little Brother"

macdiva said:

I am sooo sorry for your loss. Your little brother was liked by many here. Prayers to you and your family.

macdiva said:

We are all very sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort and peace soon.

My mother and I have been reading the forum since last week and are so glad he was liked by so many. For those that didn't make peace with Clint, I'll leave you with this; I'm Clint Mosier....He was right, even when he wasn't.

If anyone has pictures or video of Clint I'd like a copy to make scrapbooks for my mother and niece

Your kind words and thoughts help easy our loss

Wonderful to hear from you. You can easily see how we felt about him. Prayers to your family and be sure to tell his Daughter how we cared about him.

I'm proud to say that I had the pleasure of knowing the other side of Clint. Even though he refered to my as F@&ktard. :D He left an impression with me, that I will never forget. Your brother was truely a good man. I'll miss his weekly phone calls and text messages. He will be missed.

When I was in FL I did see some text messages on his iPhone about parts and "moneypit" but didn't have the heart to tell that person he had passed away.

Oh the drive it like you stoled it (LMAO) was Clint, when he was 15 he stoled a moped and avaded 3 King County police cars. He would have gotten away with it if his friend didn't turn him in. BTW getting a 2 am call from the police telling you to have Clint step outside, no fun. They had K9 units and about 10 officers at our house.

I had to LMAO
"Drive it like you stoled it"

Clint should know....when he was 15 he stoled a moped and avaded 3 King County police cars on the darn thing. He wouldn't have gotten caught but his friend turned him in.
Try having 10 police officers and K9 units outside your house at 2am calling and telling you to have Clint come to the door. Darn they were mad as hell.

macdiva said:
I had to LMAO
"Drive it like you stoled it"

Clint should know....when he was 15 he stoled a moped and avaded 3 King County police cars on the darn thing. He wouldn't have gotten caught but his friend turned him in.
Try having 10 police officers and K9 units outside your house at 2am calling and telling you to have Clint come to the door. Darn they were mad as hell.

lol, now thats funny. :p

viperhauler said:
that's the clint i knowed:D :D

i think i have a few texts from him, still...maybe i should post them:D :D :D
NO NO NO!!!! Do not post those!! :D I got a few of those myself. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back