DO NOT OPEN... we may have lost a member

I knew it would happen one day....the weight of all those beer cans in the bed shifting............................feel for ya Dan but glad you and the mrs are ok...

I've always wanted to see a roe supercharged viper in a 190 or 225" dragster. You can get a roller for 5-8k

I've always wanted to see a roe supercharged viper in a 190 or 225" dragster. You can get a roller for 5-8k

Would be even cooler if it was a front engine dragster with zoomies. Car would be good for mid 8's even without a Roe.

I did read on it. Think his was NA and he never posted any results on it before he dropped off the face of the earth.

no.... i think he was a crook, lol...

and if i remember right there was something about insurance, and something about selling parts...

but i don't know the guy at all...

meeting tomorrow between 10 and 12:rolleyes:

but going to look at a 72 240z tomorrow, too...;) v8 swapped already... just add a few cylinders:D

Rough measurements of my buddies 78 280z with a 350 swap it looks like it'll fit, not that it ever crossed our minds....:D

appraiser yesterday... hopefully adjuster tomorrow...

I sent an email with a link to your YouTube account to all the insurance adjusters in your area. I figured they might want proof of just how babied your truck was. :D

I sent an email with a link to your YouTube account to all the insurance adjusters in your area. I figured they might want proof of just how babied your truck was. :D

That's messed up, funny though. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back