Doms Turbo Truck Build V.87.2

We had some good testing today (just 60' testing/chassis tuning) and just getting some seat time. Low 1.4 60's all day once we dialed in the suspension/tire pressure. Thats on the little pump gas tune too :D
Justin

1.4 60's in that beast sounds GREAT!! Keep up the good work Justin.

In 2006 I set the record for the Fastest Lightning in the USA! Here's a video for a little inspiration!!!! The Record was 8.48 @ 161 mph

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgTx2UQQClQ&feature=share&list=ULHgTx2UQQClQ]Ralph's burnout - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xncMs_Rr3cY&feature=share&list=ULxncMs_Rr3cY]Ralph's 8.25 Pass! - YouTube[/ame]

That's impressive, Ralph! I've seen most of your video's, but I still panic a bit when I see that drivers tire pull that far off the ground. lol.

Dom just text me a short video of his truck launching and it pulls the driver tire pretty good too.

Looked like it launches pretty straight and level to me. :burnout:

Ralph, what where the 60' times on your 8 second passes?

Looked like it launches pretty straight and level to me. :burnout:

Ralph, what where the 60' times on your 8 second passes?

On that 8.25 pass the truck went a 1.24 60'
My best ever was a 1.21 60'
The new combo should go 1.14 60' if everything is right :D

Very nice! We wont be that fast yet, but maybe in time, theres already some plans in the works...
Justin

Where is the vid? YouTube??

Cruise on over to the Drag Week thread. At the bottom is a link to Day 1's races. Dom's 9.0 pass is at the 3 hour mark. If I get a chance I will edit that section out so we have a video of just his run.

Very nice! We wont be that fast yet, but maybe in time, theres already some plans in the works...
Justin

Justin, I did not get to read the entire thread yet, but did you put a 4-link setup on Dom's truck?

Jack,
Doms IP address is banned. I talk to him at least once a week and he lets me know whats going on and so forth. He said he sent you a picture and he hopes you and Betty are doing great!

Brad

Brad, what are you doing in Albuquerque?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back