Dyno Day Calgary AB

Yellow venom said:
Count me in Ron!!:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

You Be In... :D

$80.00 for 3 pulls with burgers and stuff included...

Last edited:
I would but I don't think I will have mine up and running by then. But who knows.

Ramchargerguy said:
I would but I don't think I will have mine up and running by then. But who knows.

If you do Jeff let me know there's going to be a bunch of us from the Edmonton area going down:rock:

I'm in. Let me know if you need help with anything ahead of time.

i hope to go if work allows who is heading up the group from edmonton
Randy

68charger said:
i hope to go if work allows who is heading up the group from edmonton
Randy

I wil organize the Edmonton area guys that want to attend,even if you have a 10 and just want to come down as a spectator also,Im sure that is more then fine too:rock:

I'm thinking
YellowFever#154
EXO
CCM
and maybe HuckSRT10
will be joining the group.

Last edited:
Yellow venom said:
I wil organize the Edmonton area guys that want to attend,even if you have a 10 and just want to come down as a spectator also,Im sure that is more then fine too:rock:

By all means...kind of a meet and greet, dyno pull, yak, yak, eat some food, enjoy the SCREAMING SRT-10 engines session !!!
Those Pirellis sound like a jet-turbine when they're on the rollers up around 100 m.p.h....

Yellow venom
YellowFever#154
EXO
CCM
and maybe HuckSRT10
OLDCOLT.....that's SIX.
Plus (2) more possibles from Calgary, so far.

Bring your cameras...

Last edited:
Yellow venom said:

I'm thinking
YellowFever#154
EXO
CCM
and maybe HuckSRT10
will be joining the group.

sounds good i'll be in touch as it gets closer, and if i can make it i'll join up with you edmonton guys for the cruise down

If mines running Ill be there. Gonna pull the motor again next weekend and change some stuff and hopefully have it all complete by then.

i'll have to check my work schedule but hopefully will be able to come, also join up with the guys from edmonton for the rive if it works out

Ron, I just got back to site.........I have to work on the 15th.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Now what am I going to do with all those Tums I bought?:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Hi fellas.

May 15th is coming up in 2 weeks.
Could you pm me so I can get a semi-accurate count of how many are coming?

Thanks!
Ronnie

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back