Engine Blew up, again.

these engines are all different, some you are able to pound on and never have a problem, some are put together loosly and well pop at the drop of a hat, fastestbricks is one of those,

all the engines ARE NOT the same, ask ramcharger, Jack is just one of the lucky ones that got a really good build from the factory

All the Viper motors including the trucks were hand built, right? That may explain consistency.

Hope im not being too nosey. Any progress with getting your beast back on the road again?

I have 54xxx on mine now and never a problem yet.

I have heard so many bad stories about these motors blowing up. start a class action against dodge :D

No.

Intake,roe tb, full exhaust no cats, PCM

and other non motor mods also. Cal-tracs :D thee best mod of them all.

Oh ok. Yeah seem like some have had very good luck and some have had some heavy round bouts with their truck. Guess it just all depends on who and what day your truck was put together at the factory.

mine must have been built on a wednesday...;) :D

Yeah u have been pretty lucky so far , but u never know when the next mod will be the end of it. especially if it bolts directly to the engine. if i were u i would sell any mods u have, particularly ones u have not installed yet:D:D:D

you're killin me, smalls!:p

Hey i can keep this up all day .jk:p

haven't even seen them yet;)

U should just tell them to send them straight to mi casa,:dontknow:

No im just joshin ya bro, but i did give fair warning about the busting of the balls.lo:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back