Engine swap compatibility

Jfireboy1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys it’s been ages since I’ve been on here. I was trying to find info on a thread from a long time ago about the difference from an auto engine and manual and what had to be done to use an engine from a manual rc into an auto qc? Anyone know? Thanks

Hey guys it’s been ages since I’ve been on here. I was trying to find info on a thread from a long time ago about the difference from an auto engine and manual and what had to be done to use an engine from a manual rc into an auto qc? Anyone know? Thanks
Glad to see another has returned ,,,

So I found out that not compatible due to the fact that automatic motors have a cutout that allows access to torque converter bolts. The manuals don’t have this.

So I found out that not compatible due to the fact that automatic motors have a cutout that allows access to torque converter bolts. The manuals don’t have this.
I believe there is an adapter plate for the swap . Not sure but If the bat ram has posts still on here he showed what he did to his .. The bat ram is an assume truck and he use to have his own website .. try a search ..

Here is a vid of the bat ram just to check it out ..

Last edited:
Disappeared. Lots have. Maybe aliens abducted them

Disappeared. Lots have. Maybe aliens abducted them
I don’t doubt it one bit ,, besides all the commissions investigating UFOs now and coming across the Souther and northern border .. It’s very possible an abduction occurred ..
but heck ,, Ive seen a UFO myself , just didn’t have a camera that or cell 50 years ago that took blurry pictures to prove it haha

I don’t doubt it one bit ,, besides all the commissions investigating UFOs now and coming across the Souther and northern border .. It’s very possible an abduction occurred ..
but heck ,, Ive seen a UFO myself , just didn’t have a camera that or cell 50 years ago that took blurry pictures to prove it haha

I've seen one too!! The flying kind

I wont go into what I saw as a kid .. People will think I’m nuts .. But they do or something exists out there .

You are nuts and that's okay. They are definitely real!!

Here you go ,,, too bad I can’t seem to put videos on here ..
Just tonight I videoed another one that was going up and down and all around and was red and gree changing lights ..

Attachments

• IMG_6891.jpeg
    IMG_6891.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6895.jpeg
    IMG_6895.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 4
Made screen shots of the red and green light one on the vids

Attachments

• IMG_3835.png
    IMG_3835.png
    499.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3834.png
    IMG_3834.png
    445.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3833.png
    IMG_3833.png
    486.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3832.png
    IMG_3832.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3831.png
    IMG_3831.png
    589.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3830.png
    IMG_3830.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 3
I was gonna say Dude that's the moon!! But then I saw the red and green lights and that's very bizarre! I thanks for sharing!

Oh no! Now we're hoing up the engine compatibility thread!
Geez I guess it just happens :eek::eek:

Florida has lots of sightings I believe

I was gonna say Dude that's the moon!! But then I saw the red and green lights and that's very bizarre! I thanks for sharing!
The first 2 pics are identified .. it is pics of a spaceX rocket The video is assume I took .. happened to wake up and go outside and saw it and grabbed my Ipad to video it .. Elon Musk and his spaceX is launch around 2 rockets a week and I can see them if the sky is clear . He just launched on last week to send some kind of probe to gather materials from an asteroid made of they claim is all valuable precious metals and huge . Trillions and Trillions of dollars worth . Other launches he’s doing is satellites, 22 each launch . The the manned launches to the space station . I’m still waiting for the ship to successfully launch for the human mars trip. Last on I saw blew up in Texas . But Mars is coming !

News out is that one of the stars in the constellation ORION called beetle juice is getting dimmer and will explode into a supernova sometime in the unknown future .. causing a black hole possibly. That will be seen with the naked eye . No idea what that will cause to Earth , but it’s probably not good as it’s in close proximity to earth .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back