Fastest car for $45k or less, new or used

Hey Roy (Prof) is your CTS-V a coupe or sedan, 6 speed or auto, and what did Lingenfelter do and for how much?

Jerry mine is a 09...only sedans at that time. It is a six speed auto, and here is what they did to mine for less than $3k:

- 2.55 inch diameter steel supercharger drive pulley - powder coated black - 8 rib
- 8 rib serpentine belt
- Lingenfelter LS9 solid supercharger isolator coupling
- Port and polish supercharger snout
- Lingenfelter air intake duct
- K & N Air Filter
- 160 degree thermostat
- Increased boost level 10 - 12 psi or 3 - 4 psi over stock (my AeroForce multi-gauge tells me 14 lbs (three or four more than the LS9 Corvette!!!))
- Professional engine modifications, testing & PCM tuning
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity
- Lingenfelter 1 year/ 12,000 mile warranty on added components

Package price - $2,595.00

Standard Options
LPE chrome fender badges 44.00
Corsa Stainless steel 3.5" Pro Series Tips 3" Axle Back Exhaust System 1,269.00
Alignment, detail, fuel charge - required 225.00

Normal installation time required: 3-4 days with pre-scheduled appointment. Installation time may change based on current production levels. Package inclusions are subject to change without notice.

This can also be ordered as a kit starting at $589.95 not including programming.

I got a certificate of authenticity, before and after dyno sheets (you can choose either Mustang or DynoJet). They delivered as promised, provided transportation to and from the airport, gave me a tour of their facility and the projects that are in process and showed me some of their R&D for future mods. Great organization, top notch professionals. When you see the Lingenfelter chrome badges, it has been done by LPE...if you have someone else do it or do it yourself no badges.

I have nearly 46k on the CTS V in 2.5 years. About 35k with the mods...absolutely no problems...except rear tire wear...hehehe. :elefant:

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back