Finally found one with low miles! 18,980 2005 RC 6speed silver New guy from Nashville

Did I mention it came with a 72 month 100,000 mile full warranty....... :)

WELCOME!! Congrats!! Nice truck and nice bike too.... I had a 05 Z1000...wish i never sold it

No mods for you then:(

boooooooo........

Not a factory warranty one through carmax but yeah no heavy mods but I am not to worried about it im a mechanic so i may not even want anyone working on my truck even if it does mess up.

WELCOME!! Congrats!! Nice truck and nice bike too.... I had a 05 Z1000...wish i never sold it

I started with a 03 and sold it and regretted it so i got that one for 2400 :rock:

they are a very comfortable bike that can still roll with the big dogs and very nice for dragging knee! :rock:

Not a factory warranty one through carmax but yeah no heavy mods but I am not to worried about it im a mechanic so i may not even want anyone working on my truck even if it does mess up.

I started with a 03 and sold it and regretted it so i got that one for 2400 :rock:

they are a very comfortable bike that can still roll with the big dogs and very nice for dragging knee! :rock:

If you do a mod, keep the stock part just in case and throw it back on in the event of a emergency lol

And if I'm not mistaken, there is a law that protects you against the company voiding the warranty if you modify the vehicle, unless there is specific language in the warranty contract and if so and you signed, then yeah you'll have to be careful. Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975

Magnuson-Moss Act

And if I'm not mistaken, there is a law that protects you against the company voiding the warranty if you modify the vehicle, unless there is specific language in the warranty contract and if so and you signed, then yeah you'll have to be careful. Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975

Magnuson-Moss Act

That has to do with replacement oem equivalent parts not anything that alters or increases performance of a vehicle...

Like you install a supercharger and blow your motor that's not going to be covered by any warranty

Such an awesome truck I just picked it up and left half the rubber in front of the dealers lol

That has to do with replacement oem equivalent parts not anything that alters or increases performance of a vehicle...

Like you install a supercharger and blow your motor that's not going to be covered by any warranty

Probably right. I do know there was an issue with Mitsubishi a few years ago with the Evo Lancers. They were telling owners that if they modified the cars with parts other than factory performance parts they'd void the warranty immediatley. I want to say there was a lawsuit and they backed off and had to do with the contention that they can't just void the warranty on a whim because you add say a Greddy exhaust to your Evo. That in and of itself does nothing to negatively effect the car.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back