Full B&B Exhaust, SCT, K&N #'s?

I'm new here, I just picked up a 05 SRT-10 stock and ordered the full B&B exhaust(long tube headers, no cats)with the SCT tuner, and K&N. I'm just wondering what kind of numbers ppl got out of these mods....somewhere in the range of 75 rwhp and 100 lb ft of torque?

Welocme to the club! I would strongly recommend an A/F guage to help you bring in your tune. Unless you plan on having it done during your dyno session.

about half of that...

good choice in mods... expensive... but the best out there, IMO...

I agree! Especially if you "drop in" a tune with your SCT.

well... a different dyno 2 hours away from my house on a disturbingly humid day, and the operator saying add 20hp it's a small drum dyno and the one i did the baseline was a large drum (or vice versa, i can't remember...

435.16/470.91 and that's a canned tune, not dyno tuned... so those numbers don't mean much to me... i need to go back to the original dyno i did the baseline on... that will be more true...

My observations with the "Drop In" tune is that it's too rich. Very safe, but rich. We are talking UNDER 11:1 at 5,500 on a 91 octane tune.

That's the exact mods that I have and my dyno numbers were 460hp and 501tq. Tony also said the dyno we used was off by about 20.

Nice numbers! What mods and state of tune w/ your SCT!?!? THX!

I have a full B&B exhaust, headers no cats. K&N drop in with Torrie tune from unleashed tuning.

Maybe my motor is a freak but i have similar mods u mentioned and u can c my dyno numbers below in my sig

What mods do you have?

As far as I know it is bone stock just a dyno tune.:rock: Bought it used and it only had 2800 miles on it. If the dyno really was reading 20 low that day it puts me at 461!! I'm good with that for now:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back