FUTURE PLANS FOR BUCKE77 AND THE MOPAR CONNECTION

...some how I think this is going to cost me alot of mod money...

Last edited:
CONGRTATS! AUSTIN ROCKS!:rock: you were asking zach where league city is...south houston.

SANCHOBA said:
CONGRTATS! AUSTIN ROCKS!:rock: you were asking zach where league city is...south houston.
cool... seeing lots of peeps from texas here... I beginning to think texas is the place.

TheMoparConnection said:
cool... seeing lots of peeps from texas here... I beginning to think texas is the place.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO!:D

Whitesnake said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO!:D

LoL! :D Congrats man! that kitchen looks killer! :rock::rock: if you feel ronely
you can call me ;):D:D:D:rock: :p:p:p:p
Make sure you have some sweet tea! i know when i was in GA i would have
waffles and Sweet tea! that was the most amazing breakfast! :D :rock:
hell, up north here... you ask for sweet tea... you get "What is that?"
honestly... Tea that is sweet.. :dontknow: :D Hope your move-in will be a
good one :rock:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
LoL! :D Congrats man! that kitchen looks killer! :rock::rock: if you feel ronely
you can call me ;):D:D:D:rock: :p:p:p:p
Make sure you have some sweet tea! i know when i was in GA i would have
waffles and Sweet tea! that was the most amazing breakfast! :D :rock:
hell, up north here... you ask for sweet tea... you get "What is that?"
honestly... Tea that is sweet.. :dontknow: :D Hope your move-in will be a
good one :rock:

Sharpi

thats funny. I learned about sweet tea when I lived in Georgia. not much of a tea drinker though. how far do you live from austin?

aldog said:
Welcome to Texas, you'll love it! Been here 17 years. I am East of Dallas about an hour. We still need to hook up on some parts for my truck.
I really think I'll love Texas too. I met a few girls this past weekend while I was there and we partied like no tomorrow. So friendly and easy to get along with compared to most people in LA.
what parts are you in need of?

newmexicoviper said:
Congrat's on the move & soon to be new life, house looks nice & I beat way cheaper than Cali.
considering gas is only 80 cents cheaper and pay is more, I think I'm going to have a much better life. thanks alot

Last edited:
TheMoparConnection said:
considering gas only is 80 cents cheaper and pay is more, I think I'm going to have a much better life. thanks alot
You suck! Your just moving there so your truck will be faster since stock trucks run in the 12's there.:p

UNIBOY said:
You suck! Your just moving there so your truck will be faster since stock trucks run in the 12's there.:p
funny... I was talking with Nowwhat about that tonight... better have my 12.5 there...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back