FUTURE PLANS FOR BUCKE77 AND THE MOPAR CONNECTION

sirhc76 said:
Im home stag all weekend and Ill be laying tile in the house. I will get a brisket on the pit Saturday night and it should be ready around lunch Sunday. Let me know if you guys are going to be hungry and I will bring it by.

Chris
pm'd ya chris... and the brisket sounds really good... :rock:
I'm sure eddie is happy to hear this:D

TheMoparConnection said:
pm'd ya chris... and the brisket sounds really good... :rock:
I'm sure eddie is happy to hear this:D

i am hungry allready!!!!!!!!

we are on!!!! today we are off!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

btw Buckeee, i did keep it under 55:D :D :D :D :D :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver:
yeah right, hitting 120+++++++++ i was doing this to the other car's :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: and this was my face while i was driving the 300SRT8:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:now this is Buckee's face :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL, Buckee you should take extra underwear, we are going to hit 120+++:D

I'M SET... NEED TO LOAD A COUPLE THINGS AND WE ARE OFF... WILL BE CHECKING TRAFFIC AFTER 12. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED

May you have safe travels to the Lone Star State. :)

Hey I see that you have some help already but if you need, I can be there in a hour or so... I would be glad to give you a hand with what ever. And no I'm not a stalker just friendly the "Texas Way"

Take care
Goose

Goose said:
Hey I see that you have some help already but if you need, I can be there in a hour or so... I would be glad to give you a hand with what ever. And no I'm not a stalker just friendly the "Texas Way"

Take care
Goose

cool man i really appreciate it...

Goose said:

Take care
Goose

yeah unload everything:D :D :D

Whitesnake said:
yeah unload everything:D :D :D
i thought thats why you were comming eddie!!:D

anyways i'm logging off..need to pack the puter. talk to ya in a bit

ok, now the buckee is off the putter, Eddie is going to scare his ass off!~!!!!!!

i am not picking up the phone when he calls...

here you go ........ring...........ring..........ring..........ring....please leave a message for Eddie......yo Eddie i am ready.

2 hrs later ....ring....ring....ring....hahahahaha LOL you know the deal!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back