FUTURE PLANS FOR BUCKE77 AND THE MOPAR CONNECTION

Black1 said:
Great place! :rock: Good luck in the move. :)

Keep a milk crate handy, for all the free golf-balls your gonna get! :D ;)

and what about the window's????

who's picking up the broken glass?

Whitesnake said:
almost time
just a few days away!! just got the truck and 300 serviced, including the a/c in both. had a nail in a tire in the truck...all taken care of.. hopefully trouble free driving all the way there:D

TheMoparConnection said:
just a few days away!! just got the truck and 300 serviced, including the a/c in both. had a nail in a tire in the truck...all taken care of.. hopefully trouble free driving all the way there:D

with eddie driving....?....doubtful.....what is a the payload cap. of the car...?...may want to beef up the driver side springs.....:D

Nowwhat said:
with eddie driving....?....doubtful.....what is a the payload cap. of the car...?...may want to beef up the driver side springs.....:D
he's riding shot gun i n the truck... his wife will be driving the 300. (i already set the speed limiter for 55:D )

TheMoparConnection said:
he's riding shot gun i n the truck... his wife will be driving the 300. (i already set the speed limiter for 55:D )

up the insurance....:D ...seriously....

Nowwhat said:
Back to work...you are still on the clock until 5.....

funny, you will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about the food??????????????????????? i am hungrryyyyyy!!!!:D

Good luck to ya, Robert.......... Texas...wow.....

Yer right about Eduardo.... He and his wife are awesome people.....

Good luck ....always....

Tim

Django said:
Good luck to ya, Robert.......... Texas...wow.....

Yer right about Eduardo.... He and his wife are awesome people.....

Good luck ....always....

Tim

Thanks Tim (Django)....

we picked up the car last night and looks like we are ready to roll!!!!!!!!:D

Have a safe trip!!! Bring some cold beverages cause it is going to be HOT!

thanks everybody... getting a bit nervous in the last hours... hoping for a trouble free SRT10 towing a trailer.... lets see what this truck is really made of:D

TheMoparConnection said:
thanks everybody... getting a bit nervous in the last hours... hoping for a trouble free SRT10 towing a trailer.... lets see what this truck is really made of:D

God Bless......Vayan con Dios......Enjoy your new beggining....:)

Im home stag all weekend and Ill be laying tile in the house. I will get a brisket on the pit Saturday night and it should be ready around lunch Sunday. Let me know if you guys are going to be hungry and I will bring it by.

Chris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back