FUTURE PLANS FOR BUCKE77 AND THE MOPAR CONNECTION

Robert you will be missed around here but I do wish you luck on your move and your life you will be starting out there. So I guess we all will have to pay for shipping now when we want to buy things from you. I am like Eddie I like to be able to drive to you and get our stuff in person now we will have to wait for things to be delivered.
Your good person

I know we have chatted about it via IM but really this is weird now. I think I have been in your house, my wife and I were looking at Lennar when we were in the market. I wont spell it out for the stalkers but do you have the gameroom upstairs on wood mesa? I actually worked a deal that didnt go through on the house at 304 hillridge I think it is. That was a limestone with cedar up on hole number 3. TV is a great place with a nice course if you like golf. You will have a guy that owns a viper right up the street from you. I see he and his friends out on weekend drives all the time. Talk about a small world. Talk about prices being better, I own a 3100 sqft home and paid 300k for it. My friends who sold here and moved to san fran couldnt afford to buy. She was the person who we can all thank for the most recent Dell commercials where the guy looks inside the computer box. Welcome to texas, my whole family is from here and I had the fortune of being birthed in Hampton Va while my family was visiting my grandparents.

Chris

sirhc76 said:
I know we have chatted about it via IM but really this is weird now. I think I have been in your house, my wife and I were looking at Lennar when we were in the market. I wont spell it out for the stalkers but do you have the gameroom upstairs on wood mesa? I actually worked a deal that didnt go through on the house at 304 hillridge I think it is. That was a limestone with cedar up on hole number 3. TV is a great place with a nice course if you like golf. You will have a guy that owns a viper right up the street from you. I see he and his friends out on weekend drives all the time. Talk about a small world. Talk about prices being better, I own a 3100 sqft home and paid 300k for it. My friends who sold here and moved to san fran couldnt afford to buy. She was the person who we can all thank for the most recent Dell commercials where the guy looks inside the computer box. Welcome to texas, my whole family is from here and I had the fortune of being birthed in Hampton Va while my family was visiting my grandparents.

Chris

actually I have the 1 story. I honesty didnt like any of the 2 stories they had to offer. I'm on the 5th. nice to know someone with a Viper lives up the street and you dont live but 5 minutes from me... its so insane in cali. I cant even get a condo for 500

SrtBradsBoss said:
Robert you will be missed around here but I do wish you luck on your move and your life you will be starting out there. So I guess we all will have to pay for shipping now when we want to buy things from you. I am like Eddie I like to be able to drive to you and get our stuff in person now we will have to wait for things to be delivered.
Your good person

brad thank you very much... its very hard to leave here. you and your wife are great people and I will miss all of you very much...
did you get your magnaflow installed?

TheMoparConnection said:
brad thank you very much... its very hard to leave here. you and your wife are great people and I will miss all of you very much...
did you get your magnaflow installed?

Just got home from installing the Magnaflow. I want to thank VNM PWR (J.T.) for all his help as well. I love the sound but wont be happy till the catless mids are in.

Robert we will all miss you here. I just might have to make a trip to Austin in the SRT to visit. I miss the Texas Steakhouses.:eating: :eating: :eating:

Once you get settled in and are in need of a custom audio visual home entertainment system install give me a shout.

Robert if you need anything for your move let me know.

Brad

Congrats on your move. I have been to Texas a number of times and it is a great place. Your right about the people. Friendly and all. I have been trying to leave this Island for over thirty years, but i'm still stuck in traffic (even while I type this, there are cars waiting outside my house, so I can be in traffic the minute I leave):D Good Luck once more!

QOOD LUCK ON YOUR MOVE-----YOU WILL LIKE TEXAS -- DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

good luck on the move if your in the mood stop by avondale dodge and say hi there is a jim in fleet that talks all good about you.

dragon said:
good luck on the move if your in the mood stop by avondale dodge and say hi there is a jim in fleet that talks all good about you.

Thanks. I heard he was working there. Jim is a great guy and very pleasant to deal with. Tell him I said hi. I wish I could stop by but I'm on a tight schedule must get there by Sunday morning, leaving Saturday morning..

Great looking home Bucke.............love the kitchen pic. Socal is a lot like Maui........if its under $700k its a freaking POS tear down if you can actually find one..... Starter condos....$500k and up!!! Yup thats what I want to do, pay a half mil and have the right to park my truck in a parking lot!!!! F#ck that!!!

Good luck with the move............and "break in" that new home properly!!! ;) LOL

patrick

Bucke

I had plans to sit on the back porch and wait for people to tee off then blast an air horn. Call me an asshole but it think a few random shots would be great. Too bad I don’t drink alcohol any longer that would make for a helluva BBQ.

sirhc76 said:
Bucke

I had plans to sit on the back porch and wait for people to tee off then blast an air horn. Call me an asshole but it think a few random shots would be great. Too bad I don’t drink alcohol any longer that would make for a helluva BBQ.

you just gave me an idea!!!!!!LOL

TheMoparConnection said:
well its friday and as I said before I'm annoucing my future plans...

Back in May, I took a trip to Texas, I went there to check things out to possibly relocate. I had no intensions of actually buying while I was there, but I did, I just couldn't pass it up. It's a brand new home 2700 sqft on the golf coarse, my back yard is the fifth hole greens. As much as I'd like to stay in southern cal, I grew up here and all my friends and most of my family is here and of coarse all my VTCOA drag friends are here, the cost of living is just too insane anymore. This same house here would be 3 to 4 times the price, maybe more. I will be working for Dodge there (only 1.5 miles from my house:rock: ) and will be continuing The Mopar Connection and growing. Texas gives me many more opportunities than Cali can offer. So the big is move is July 7th. I start working for the Dodge dealer on July 16th. The Mopar Connection may be down for a few weeks until I get settled, so please bare with me.

On another note I want to publically THANK EDDIE (WHITESNAKE) he has gone above and beyond any call of duty. From the many boxes to the trailer and even the drive out there...(if it works out). I can't thank him enough, he is a true friend and everyone needs to know this. Nobody knows the bind I would be in if it weren't for him. Thanks again Eddie!!!!

HERE'S SOME PICS...

View attachment 15463

View attachment 15462

View attachment 15464

View attachment 15465

Congrat's Robert on the new home. Good luck and safe travels as you move. All the best :rock:

Congrats on the move, def a lucky guy thats a really nice house meign. I wish i could move outta here to tx hopefully in time ill get there lol. Just need to get a decent job and pay down the bills hopefully maybe in the next five years, hopefully. I your cell gonna be the same when i need parts man? If its gonna change let me know so i can still get ahold of you. Ill be ordering again hopefully soon as long as i can get work and the thing called money lol. But back on to the subject congrats man and enjoy the move.

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Congrats on the move, def a lucky guy thats a really nice house meign. I wish i could move outta here to tx hopefully in time ill get there lol. Just need to get a decent job and pay down the bills hopefully maybe in the next five years, hopefully. I your cell gonna be the same when i need parts man? If its gonna change let me know so i can still get ahold of you. Ill be ordering again hopefully soon as long as i can get work and the thing called money lol. But back on to the subject congrats man and enjoy the move.
thanks... my cell will stay the same... I've had this number for 8 years, cant just drop it. thanks again... good luck to ya

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back