Got ER Done! VTCOA Super Snake Hood!!! Pic

Streetgliderx said:
i got an under hood painted shot of it in macon its sweet i promise
100_2358.jpg

100_2359.jpg

100_2360.jpg

100_2361.jpg

hope you dont mind supercar

You are a much better photographer than I am.

I am sorry I left, but I was worn slap out.

All the info on acquiring one of these will be available by Tuesday.

Thanks to all.

when I first saw this way before I disliked the hood but now im starting to really like the look. How or when are these going to be avail, and price of the hood. May take me a little bit but I thinks I needs one of these bad boys.

How is it that the factory grill work work in the hood . since everything looks much bigger in these pics? isnt the intake larger or whats the story on this..

Thanks

O.K., I think I have caught up on returning everyones PM's and E-mails on

the details for Members Hoods. The company handling them is in the process

of becoming a vendor and I am not going to post their name until they are

official. They offer much more, including the Mustang loading Dyno, Tuning,

other parts, even turn key street/race cars and trucks.

In the mean time please E-mail me at [email protected] for info on

aquiring the VTCOA SuperSnake Hood.

I want to thank everyone involved with this project and can say without
doubt that if you are half as satisfied as I am with the hood you will be happy.

The hood seems to give a totally balanced (MEAN ASS) look to the truck(been pulled over twice by cops just wanting to know where I got the truck).

Also for you guys that only want just the scoop without the heat extractors, if enough commit to justify the expense I can have another mold made, but just E-mail me and let me know.

Thanks again!!!

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
when I first saw this way before I disliked the hood but now im starting to really like the look. How or when are these going to be avail, and price of the hood. May take me a little bit but I thinks I needs one of these bad boys.

The Hoods are in production now, E-mail me at, [email protected] for details.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
How is it that the factory grill work work in the hood . since everything looks much bigger in these pics? isnt the intake larger or whats the story on this..

Thanks

It was a lot of work, but the scoop opening can be cut to mount the stock scoop grill at no charge, or for a larger grill, or left sealed off.

Due to several requests, I have an appointment with a painter to get a quote on having the hoods painted and ready.

Also, because of the number of orders, there is now a separate section at the vendor for hood orders. If there is any doubt that your order was recorded let me know and I will confirm it.

I was also advised today that if you have your hood delivered to a business it is qiute a bit less on shipping.

Thanks.......John

Your the man. Great Job again brother. Got some more Idears if your up to them pm me. :p :burnout:

supercar1of1 said:

Due to several requests, I have an appointment with a painter to get a quote on having the hoods painted and ready.

Also, because of the number of orders, there is now a separate section at the vendor for hood orders. If there is any doubt that your order was recorded let me know and I will confirm it.

I was also advised today that if you have your hood delivered to a business it is qiute a bit less on shipping.

Thanks.......John

Thank you John, for all your effort on this. I am totally blown away at how good this hood looks.

Bill.

Begood said:
Thank you John, for all your effort on this. I am totally blown away at how good this hood looks.

Bill.

Yea, I'm satisfied with the end result, Thanks again. But to be honest if I had known what was going to be involved I would have kept my mouth shut.LOL:eek:

I may drive up to their shop sometime soon. I could bring someone's hood closer south to them in Warner Robins.

supercar1of1 said:
Yea, I'm satisfied with the end result, Thanks again. But to be honest if I had known what was going to be involved I would have kept my mouth shut.LOL:eek:

Hind sight is always 20/20.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back