Guess who beat a RC SRT10 tonight

Since I got some RC cars recently for my kids....couldnt get remote control out of my head...

Makes sense now.. thanks.

Last edited:
I hate automatics in my toys.

Anyone have some track videos of some RC's with a roe, I can't find any.

lightning=junk....mod em and they dont last worst reliabilty rating of any v8 truck

Well I don't know about that bud. We built my buddy eric p's truck years ago and ran 970's for a couple years. Then took it apart and didn't find anything wrong with it put on a bigger blower now he runs 930's with no probs.

Well I don't know about that bud. We built my buddy eric p's truck years ago and ran 970's for a couple years. Then took it apart and didn't find anything wrong with it put on a bigger blower now he runs 930's with no probs.

Nice, now that's a fast ass truck.:rock:

Thanks we all come out of eric p's garage one L goes 9.30 one goes 10.00 another goes 10.90 a n/a Dakota r/t goes 11.20 and we will see how I make out next year. Were real proud of these trucks. :rock:

That's the kind of fast trucks I like, not this videoing every shitty run on the freeway calling it a kill. Sometimes its all about racing at your powerband, not just flooring it.

That's the kind of fast trucks I like, not this videoing every shitty run on the freeway calling it a kill. Sometimes its all about racing at your powerband, not just flooring it.

hey bro, absolutely nothing wrong with these L guys hanging out at In N Out Burger on those late Friday nights with the other 17 year old ricers, waiting for those legendary street battles while all "blitzed" on that half bottle of warm coors light.

let 'em enjoy their day in the sun and soak in all that glory..............;):congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back