Help for Kenny and Dawn needed !!!

Steve, thats a great idea!! Outstanding idea.

Black1 said:
Thank you, Sir!!! :rock: I hope you didn't think I was "drafting you" for this... :eek: I didn't mean too, it's just you're the first I think of when it comes to vinyl! :D :rock:

Hell no I don't feel drafted, this is an all volunteer army...that's why it works so well...besides, I'm honored you would think of me for this.

Pay pal on it way when i get home....

Thank you Mikey for telling us this.....:rock: :rock:

Stefan....

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:

Stefan....
Doing my part Bro...He would do it for me in a heartbeat :D :rock:

TheSickness said:
One more bump for the Day shift...I am out :D
We will do what we can to help out :D Don't have alot, but what we have we will share :rock:

Good Morning everyone!!

I got everyone's Paypal that said they sent it so far in this thread!!

Thanks to everyone!!

We are rockin and rollin on this here fund raising campaign!!!:rock::rock::rock:

This family is the BEST!!!!

Come on people he is a really good guy! Just look at him in this picture working with local authorities to find the guy in the Honda doing burnouts!
cop.jpg

:D :D

ntw0rk said:
Good Morning everyone!!

I got everyone's Paypal that said they sent it so far in this thread!!

Thanks to everyone!!

We are rockin and rollin on this here fund raising campaign!!!:rock::rock::rock:

This family is the BEST!!!!

I couldn't agree more Scott. I am so honored to be apart of it. :rock:

I was in tore to pieces when I read Kenny's post last night. :( I'd give anything for Dawn's problems to be lifted from her and they continue on with their lives without anguish.

They invited me into their home when I was down a couple weeks ago, no way could I pass up the opportunity to meet these people. While I was there, it took me mere seconds to realize just how great these guys are. I also could tell from then on they had accepted us as dear friends and as part of this amazing family. I also noticed something else, I could tell they love each other tremendously. I could see a glow in Kenny's eyes when he looks as his beautiful wife, Dawn. The glow is blissfully returned to Kenny. I was overwhelmed by their positive attitudes, considering the consequences they are experiencing. Even with all they were going through, they took time from their busy lives and opened their doors to Corteney and I.

That sounds like a secondary gesture, but it meant alot to me. The home is a sanctuary, and to open the doors of your santuary and welcome someone with open arms says alot. He could have just as easy met me out somewhere, but he said come on over and come on in!!!

Ken also spoke HIGHLY of the forums. He had said they appreciate every single action/gesture/token/donation made here. Come on folks, let's pull together and help some great folks in their time of need. We have the power to do this. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
Just sent some money and got my pay pal reciept that it went through...good luck.

Walt

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:

Stefan....

Finally i got home... Paypal sent....

Stefan....

And Paypal just received!!:rock::rock:

Thanks Stefan!! Really wish I could be in Florida when you get there, would be my honor to shake your hand!!!

Next time....

ntw0rk said:
And Paypal just received!!:rock::rock:

Thanks Stefan!! Really wish I could be in Florida when you get there, would be my honor to shake your hand!!!

Next time....

Thanks Scott...You make me :embarassed: I am just trying to help a Brother in need....

But it whould be my honor to shake your hand to my brother....:rock: :rock:

Stefan....:cheers:

paypal sent, wish i couldve done more, will do so as soon as im able.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back