Help for Kenny and Dawn needed !!!

Ken I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, I am also very sorry to hear Dawn is still struggling with her health. I wish there was something I could do to help, but I cannot. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Bill.

ntw0rk said:
Glad to hear that you are back on track Kenny!!

As always I am saddened to hear that Dawn is just not getting better... I will continue to pray for that though.

Glad that you got something from the insurance! Aflac???

I will (reluctantly) remove the request from my sig line. But, you have to promise that if you find yourself in need again, you will let us know!!

Take care brother!!
Yeah...Aflac... should be good now till December... plus with my extra hours...should damn near pull Dawns income (zero right now...LOL).... and will be "reloaded" by Dec.. just tough to keep the pace @ 41... instead of 21 y/o...and I have to watch my ass.... buck ten hours a week can wear ya down bro... and I got some screws in this frame...and one loose one in the attic... if ya know what I mean:rofl: :egg:
Can't sleep for shit...tried everything... Lunesta, Ambien, Benadryl, Xanax, Percocet, Tylenol PM, Cough Syrup,Moonshine/Beer/Wine (sometimes in the company of a select few other Rx's;) ... synergistic effect ya know...;) J/K
None of it worked... so I figured "do a 180"....I would knock off all the bad habits........start hitting the treadmill, bike in the evenings. I was at the station yesterday... we had GIS training till 16:30... picked up a few calls between 17:30 and 19:00...then got an hour and a half in the firehouse gym watching the idiot box till 11:30... till 01:00 picked up another call.... back to the station...still wide awake to 04:30. (last time I looked at a clock... poof:star: up at 6am.:dontknow: and thought about hitting the treadmill... I got nothin. Just goin with it.... I go for like a week... then get a 6 hour night... then it starts all over again.
Talked to Betty (a lady at church) like 3 weeks ago...she is one of our "seniors"... she say's "O I have been getting about 4 hours a nite since I turned 66." :banghead:

Glad to hear that you are doing okey....:rock: :rock:

But i am also sorry to hear about Dawn...Will keep praying for her...

Be careful bro and take care of yourself....

Stefan...

NBT said:
Yeah...Aflac... should be good now till December... plus with my extra hours...should damn near pull Dawns income (zero right now...LOL).... and will be "reloaded" by Dec.. just tough to keep the pace @ 41... instead of 21 y/o...and I have to watch my ass.... buck ten hours a week can wear ya down bro... and I got some screws in this frame...and one loose one in the attic... if ya know what I mean:rofl: :egg:
Can't sleep for shit...tried everything... Lunesta, Ambien, Benadryl, Xanax, Percocet, Tylenol PM, Cough Syrup,Moonshine/Beer/Wine (sometimes in the company of a select few other Rx's;) ... synergistic effect ya know...;) J/K
None of it worked... so I figured "do a 180"....I would knock off all the bad habits........start hitting the treadmill, bike in the evenings. I was at the station yesterday... we had GIS training till 16:30... picked up a few calls between 17:30 and 19:00...then got an hour and a half in the firehouse gym watching the idiot box till 11:30... till 01:00 picked up another call.... back to the station...still wide awake to 04:30. (last time I looked at a clock... poof:star: up at 6am.:dontknow: and thought about hitting the treadmill... I got nothin. Just goin with it.... I go for like a week... then get a 6 hour night... then it starts all over again.
Talked to Betty (a lady at church) like 3 weeks ago...she is one of our "seniors"... she say's "O I have been getting about 4 hours a nite since I turned 66." :banghead:

Insomnia is a terrible thing!!

Go to GNC and get some 3mg dissolvable Melatonin lozenges! They really work, and if nothing else will help you relax a little.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back