Help for Kenny and Dawn needed !!!

Begood said:
Everything and anything is a help.

Bill.

Without question.

Absolutely NO donation is to small! It all adds up. :)

Thanks Mikey and Scott for heading up the efforts. I've contributed what I can and everyone else needs to do what they can! Ken is a great friend and asset to us all. I've never met another person more passionate about all of us and his truck. He has always gone out of his way to help people out and you bet your ass he'll be there along with the rest of us if you ever need help. So now is the time to step up people!!!!!

Roz....great post! Looking forward to meeting you.

chad

Rice Eater said:
Thanks Mikey and Scott for heading up the efforts. I've contributed what I can and everyone else needs to do what they can! Ken is a great friend and asset to us all. I've never met another person more passionate about all of us and his truck. He has always gone out of his way to help people out and you bet your ass he'll be there along with the rest of us if you ever need help. So now is the time to step up people!!!!!

Roz....great post! Looking forward to meeting you.

chad

Well said Chad. Kenny is definately an asset here. Everyone needs to step up if they can. Who cares if it's merely $5. $5 x 1600 members is $8000 !!!! :eek:

Thank you Chad, I look forward to meeting you as well! :rock:

TheSickness said:
Yeah Ricey The whole Was Coast has let us down on this one...Not one bid west of the Mississippi :mad:

HEY....what about me......:mad:...;) ...:D

Stefan....:cheers:

I just want to thank Roy (Prof), Jimi (ROZ-SRT), and Stefan (SRT-10 OF SWEDEN) for their generosity on the 3 auctions that just closed. :rock: You guys ROCK! :rock: :burnout:

Scott Ken will be at my house saturday,for some beer drinking,i will be giving him a check then.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back