Help for Kenny and Dawn needed !!!

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys Kenny called me today and his wife Dawn has taken another turn for the worse. To top that off the FMLA at work ran out today and her employer decided to fire her as well..Kenny is doing all he can taking care of Dawn, working a full time job and side work on his days off. They need our communities help again...I know some of you pitched in last time and he was humbled....But if any person here can do anything to help a great man and his wife out..Please don't be shy about it and just do it ! He will prolly have to sell the truck to pay the bills and other things as well....Let's all do our part once again....It don't have to be much a few bucks from a Thousand people will work wonders :D Please join me in this cause and give from the heart....You can Pay Pal Ntwork or send Kenny a check directly....Cards and letters or posts of support go along way as well for those who cant help monitaraly.....Maybe some guys can do like last time and hold auctions for stuff.....I don't know...I do know that Kenny is a stand up guy and a person I am honored to know personally. A proud man and one hell of a good friend to us all..................Kenny & Dawn I Love You and I am sending in the Troops :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right here with ya Mikey!!!

Guys, you would be surprised at how quickly the money adds up, even when it's only a couple of bucks here and there!
Believe it when they say, "Every little bit helps". It really does!!

United we stand. We love you Kenny, your family loves you. :)

Please do what you can, everyone!

I am going to be starting an auction on some things in a few minutes..... Keep an eye out for them. All proceeds will go to Dawn and Ken. :rock:

Black1 said:

I am going to be starting an auction on some things in a few minutes..... Keep an eye out for them. All proceeds will go to Dawn and Ken. :rock:
Way to step up Brutha Jake :rock:

Just a thought . . . Maybe a donation jar at the Nats. . . :dontknow:

LOTS of fellow gearheads there I imagine.

Roz-SRT said:
Just a thought . . . Maybe a donation jar at the Nats. . . :dontknow:

LOTS of fellow gearheads there I imagine.

That is an EXCELLENT IDEA!!! :rock: Maybe you could make a sticker w/ the VTCOA logo and info on the situation... and TYF could make them for us? :dontknow: :)

Payment sent! Very good guy! I got to meet him at the Memorial GTG and he was nice enough to show me what a ROE could do! He also is a true asset to this forum and is nice to the new guy (me). My best wishes to Kenny and his wife!

Paul

Black1 said:
That is an EXCELLENT IDEA!!! :rock: Maybe you could make a sticker w/ the VTCOA logo and info on the situation... and TYF could make them for us? :dontknow: :)

I could do that! I'm in!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

amtrucker22 said:
Payment sent! Very good guy! I got to meet him at the Memorial GTG and he was nice enough to show me what a ROE could do! He also is a true asset to this forum and is nice to the new guy (me). My best wishes to Kenny and his wife!

Paul

Right on, Paul!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

You Sir, are a good man. :burnout:

Roz-SRT said:
I could do that! I'm in!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm in this game as well, I will contibute everything....I plan to make some banners for the Nationals anyway, we could do a seperate one for this purpose, it cannot hurt!!! Whatever else you want me to provide, just say the word and assume I'm in!!

Also, what Paypal address are we using?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I'm in this game as well, I will contibute everything....I plan to make some banners for the Nationals anyway, we could do a seperate one for this purpose, it cannot hurt!!! Whatever else you want me to provide, just say the word and assume I'm in!!

Also, what Paypal address are we using?

Thank you, Sir!!! :rock: I hope you didn't think I was "drafting you" for this... :eek: I didn't mean too, it's just you're the first I think of when it comes to vinyl! :D :rock:

Black1 said:
Thank you, Sir!!! :rock: I hope you didn't think I was "drafting you" for this... :eek: I didn't mean too, it's just you're the first I think of when it comes to vinyl! :D :rock:
For me it's leather :D .............he's kinda old you know LOOOLOL :eek:

Black1 said:

What do you guys think me putting a strictly voluntary Ken and Dawn "tax" on everything I sell through this site? I could keep track of the voluntray contributions and send them along weekly or something...just a thought, I don't want to PO anyone...I'm brainstorming on what to do to help more than the donation that I'll send in the AM.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
What do you guys think me putting a strictly voluntary Ken and Dawn "tax" on everything I sell through this site? I could keep track of the voluntray contributions and send them along weekly or something...just a thought, I don't want to PO anyone...I'm brainstorming on what to do to help more than the donation that I'll send in the AM.
Hey do whatever you want Mr. Holden....Everything helps and I think it's a great idea for a great cause :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
Hey do whatever you want Mr. Holden....Everything helps and I think it's a great idea for a great cause :rock: :rock:

Well it might be a convenient way for folks to give 25 cents or what ever and even if it added up to 10 bucks at the end of the week, it'll buy milk or somehting...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back