Help for Kenny and Dawn needed !!!

Brat said:
Scott Ken will be at my house saturday,for some beer drinking,i will be giving him a check then.

Paypal'd ya! Sorry I broke my own rule and forgot to put a message with it!:eek: Ooops!!

:D:D

Got a chance to talk to Ken for about an hour yesterday morning..havent talked to him since the Nats last year...we talked alot about his situation, and the forum, etc..A bigger advocate for the VTCOA you will not find..He has a love for this place and you guys that knows no limits. I asked him if the help he has gotten from the forum has made a difference. He was pretty clear that it has. I urge all who have not offered your support to please do so. It does not matter what form you offer it in..A post, a call, a paypal...He appreciates it all immensely..
For those of you that do not know Ken, do a search on him, and read some of his posts..He is one of the most well respected and giving members on this site. I have never heard of anyone who has had an issue with him..
Ken, Thank you for taking the time to call me. It was great talking to you.I will be sending you something later this week..
For the rest of you, Thank you to those who have helped, to those that continue to help, and to those that will help out in the future.

Matt

Riff62 said:
Got a chance to talk to Ken for about an hour yesterday morning..havent talked to him since the Nats last year...we talked alot about his situation, and the forum, etc..A bigger advocate for the VTCOA you will not find..He has a love for this place and you guys that knows no limits. I asked him if the help he has gotten from the forum has made a difference. He was pretty clear that it has. I urge all who have not offered your support to please do so. It does not matter what form you offer it in..A post, a call, a paypal...He appreciates it all immensely..
For those of you that do not know Ken, do a search on him, and read some of his posts..He is one of the most well respected and giving members on this site. I have never heard of anyone who has had an issue with him..
Ken, Thank you for taking the time to call me. It was great talking to you.I will be sending you something later this week..
For the rest of you, Thank you to those who have helped, to those that continue to help, and to those that will help out in the future.

Matt
Matt that is awesome :rock: :rock:

Just read this, someone PM Ken's address again, I don't like Paypal but got no issue sending a check asap....thanks...

Big Perm said:
Just read this, someone PM Ken's address again, I don't like Paypal but got no issue sending a check asap....thanks...

Address, anyone???? UH, hello???

I thought I had Ken's address from the last time.... I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have his address? I want Ken to know he can always count on me. And how has Dawn been doing lately? Does anyone know?

Venom Power said:
I thought I had Ken's address from the last time.... I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have his address? I want Ken to know he can always count on me. And how has Dawn been doing lately? Does anyone know?
A lot more of the same Bro...........Not very good :(

Greetings.... sorry for the ignorance on my part on updating Dawns progress...unfortunatly...there is no progress.:(
We have been waiting for the big turnaround, and it's just not happening. She has tried to endure walking for longer periods of time, but fails after about two hours on her feet... which is better than 6 months ago...but is where she has been at for over two months. She pay's for the effort for the next 24 hours. I can hear her cry/moan in her sleep when she attempts to roll over or move... not sure if she knows she is doing it or not:dontknow: Just re-iterates that she still has to endure a reasonable amount of pain...all the time. I contacted legal council, and even through all that she has been through...seems to be a thin case...and probably not worth the effort:dontknow: Blows my mind that you can get damn neaar crippled due to someone not listening to you, dis-regarding your complaints, and not doing a simple request...all resulting into this nightmare for Dawn...and there is little we can do about it. I can see how the "fight" get's sucked out of you, after constant dead end searches for answers.
Dawn was extremely upset yesterday, after her attempt to push herself past her usual therapy/routine...and she ended up in bed, on her back...in a constant pain. It was a reminder that this struggle might be a life long ordeal, and we are making adjustments accordingly. :( :dontknow:

To end this on a brighter note...my shoulder is rock solid!:rock: I have a MD appointment on the 9th of July, and I am looking forward to full duty on the 10th.:rock: Been hitting the auto detailing pretty hard, and it has kept the shoulder busy getting a workout.... with no problems.:D
Yesterday I was "kidnapped" by the neighbor, and a friend from work, and forced to golf for the first time in months... they covered my round, and I had a great time out there. Swatted that stupid ball around...108 times to be exact...:mad: but I had some great shots.... Jake...we need to get a trip done... I need to get a few swing issues worked out... but then I should be on pace.

Thanks you everyone for the continued thought's and prayer's... This forum continues to be the contributing factor in keeping me elevated when life seems to get in my head... I know that I can reference here, and find the encouragement that allows me to push ahead.... for that I continue to be forever grateful...

Thank You All for the support.

Much Love,

Ken

There are Angels and Heroes everywhere other than where I look...and it just so happens that I have known one ever since I met you Ken....You are a good man and I hope and pray that things will start to look up for you you and Dawn...Give her a hug for me okay...

God Bless you Both...:)

I am so sorry to hear that Dawn isn't getting any better...Give her a hug from us and tell her that she has our love and support...Good bless her.....

One off the hardest thing there is to stand the side off some one you love and don't being able to do anything ...I know... Hang in there bro.....:rock:

Glad to hear that you are getting back to your own self my friend...:rock: :)

Stefan....:coffee:

Sorry to hear the hard time Dawn is still having.:( I hope there will be some relief for her soon even if a full recovery is not in the near future. It really sucks to hear the slow recovery. Still praying for her. Please give her a hug. :rock:

Glad to hear you are doing better and can bat your balls around 108 times and still live to type about it :p :dancing:

NBT said:
.... Jake...we need to get a trip done... I need to get a few swing issues worked out... but then I should be on pace.

Much Love,

Ken

Anytime, brudda! :D :rock:

We're still here for ya! :rock:

Well here is an update...
Dawn...well...no change, and I am afraid that this is a permanent disability... :mad: it finally "hit her" this past Sunday... (been waiting for this to hit for months).
She is just not getting any better to the point of being able to go back to work in a relative time frame....such is life.:dontknow:
I was able to get her head straight...and got a bunch of BS that was clogging her mind.... that was never an issue... but when you have day's on end to think about shit... it obviously get's bottled up.... I had no idea of the amount of BS she was concerned about.:dontknow:
It has been even more difficult for her, as my time at the house has been confined to about one day a week at present...as I am pulling an average of 110 to 120 hours per week... it has allowed me to regain her lost income...and we are back on pace... it's killin me...but it is what I have to do. I have no regrets, and I know now that she is not all bottled up with some of the BS that has been harboring up over the past 8 months.
This community of people has been my neutral when the continued onslaught of BS seemed to be overwhelming to the point of giving up in life... for that I will be forever grateful, and I hope and pray that I can continue to live up to your expectations as a person, make a difference in other's lives... as you all have in ours.
I do request that the financial support sigs are removed from the forum, as I feel that there are other brothers and sisters here that could benefit from the support. I finally got the insurances straightened out... (got paid) and we are in the beginning stages of executing our short and long term goals/plans... and have an extremely busy 8 months ahead of us....(I am going to enjoy the Nat's as it is my last hurrah till next year.)
I can't tell you how meaningless these words seem to be in expressing my sincerest gratitude for all that has been said and done for us over the past year. We will be forever grateful, and promise to never forget all that has been done... it has allowed us to survive the most difficult chain of event's we have ever had to deal with in our lives to date.

All our Love...

Ken & Dawn

Glad to hear that you are back on track Kenny!!

As always I am saddened to hear that Dawn is just not getting better... I will continue to pray for that though.

Glad that you got something from the insurance! Aflac???

I will (reluctantly) remove the request from my sig line. But, you have to promise that if you find yourself in need again, you will let us know!!

Take care brother!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back