Help for SRTBRAD

Thank everyone for the support. This means so much to my family.:rock: :rock: The fingerprint unit came by yesterday while I was at the track and fingerprinted the apartment.

Since I just moved in to this building a little over a month ago I have not got any security cameras setup. I will be setting up a video security system with the help of the building owner.

spydertt said:
Money sent. Some a****** has been stopping by my car lot and keying the hoods on cars for sale. They scratched an 05 Mustang, we had it fixed and they did it again plus 4 more. The last time they went for the high dollar cars 07 Toyota, Bonniville GXP, Magnum RT , and my 92 Typhoon.
Its getting personal now. The cops drive thru at night but can never seem to catch them. I don't think I pissed anybody off, if so be a man and tell me. I work late some nights , I hope I catch them. Thanks for letting me vent. I hope they catch the creeps and you get your stuff back . Good Luck

I am so sorry to have this happen to you. Does your insurance cover you at all?

I used to have renters insurance but they canceled my policy after a few months when they found out I was a building manager and a video production company.

SrtBrad said:
I am so sorry to have this happen to you. Does your insurance cover you at all?

I used to have renters insurance but they canceled my policy after a few months when they found out I was a building manager and a video production company.

My deductable is $1000 per car so no help. When I moved to KS my house I was renting got broken into. The cops wouldn't let me in untill they made sure no one was inside. My insurance agent lived a few blocks away so I called him to see what I needed to do.He was nice enough to come by.
We got the all clear from the cops and went in to take inventory. I was building a race car so my TV stand was centerlines with slicks. My 671 blower was on the end table. The stroker engine was in the closet and my Snap-on tool boxes were in the kitchen. Nothing was stolen, when they found my dog they left. My insurance agent then informed me none of they above items would have been covered by my renters insurance because they are not "normal" household items. I cancelled my renters insurance on the spot.
Most criminals are stupid, so lets hope they left prints or get caught trying to pawn your stuff. Lets put the theifs behind bars.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support and help you guys rock!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:ps ill give my donation directly to Brad.:beer::cheers::elefant::elefant:

TheMoparConnection said:
wow brad sorry top hear this. hope they find the aholes

how the hell you been Buckeeee?

Brad sorry to hear of what happen? dam bro.

Bump d Bump..................Brad needs that camera stuff, Please help out.:)

How long is this gonna be going on? I'll send some more $ if it's still going on when pay day rolls around.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back