I broke down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bad!

You lucky SOM BITCH!!!:rock: ........
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TAKLING BOUT!!:congrats: :congrats:And it's black too!! congrats, When I grow up I want to be just like you:rock: :rock:

Tony, awesome ride. There's one at Mayberry Dodge in Monroe I have to see every day....may have to keep up with the Joneses.

PM me about hooking up in WS next weekend, I have to go there next weekend anyway.

labontecsi said:
Tony, awesome ride. There's one at Mayberry Dodge in Monroe I have to see every day....may have to keep up with the Joneses.

PM me about hooking up in WS next weekend, I have to go there next weekend anyway.
My nephew works there in the service area. No I can't get you an employee discount.

REVIEW

ok first of we left and drove down to gastonia, easy ride getting accustom to all the buttons:D fuggin radio:p

Was going to run by an ol BBQ stop where we used to eat alot, they had a car show, so we pulled in , the ENTIRE CAR SHOW STOPPED!

We were honestly covered up by people, we barely got out of the car! seriously! about two hours later we left, they kept asking us to enter, and by the crowd I didnt think it fair, especialy for the fellas that worked so hard on there rides so we declined and left.

We rode by the dealership and parked it our front, we are going to do that for a few weeks as a thank you.
They give us a brochure on the 09's...............sh%t! they are going to be bad ass!!!
For one thing they are going to have a "spring special" it will be bright blue, in the srt version , the seats will have blue inserts. they will also offer a trak pak, a 3.92 gear, 20 inch tires, hurst piston grip shifter in the six speed version.
also a six pak hood is available:rock:
but only th e v-6, the 5.7 and the 6.1 engines
I can post up the main options if yuns want.

but we left, went home the ol motorcyle route;) used second gear, and the car handles wonderful,brakes are beyond what you would expect! got myself in trouble a couple times:p
but it hangs the ass end out very very predictable:congrats: the really did a great job in the suspension department:rock:
but the car doesnt want to loose traction easily, even in a few instances when we went down into first, and came out in second, the car would spin a second, then grab.
I dont think under acceleration I didnt get concerned once in or out of the turns. I got in "hot" one time , and uh, the brakes really work well:D
but off the line..............something to be desired;) but figure a tune or flash will take care of that, but midrange this thing shows its balls, instantly setting you back in the seat, and to power out of a tight turn..................aahhhhhh jsut glory :marchmellow: :marchmellow: full of midrange!
but....this thing draws more attention than the 10 ever has, people run off the road, turn around and chase you, even the women:p jsut drool over it:burnout:

so guys, if ya want a 09, I did talk with the dealership, I dont think for awhile they will go for below retail , and the 09's will be about 2k more, but they are willing to order, anyone from the vtcoa an 09, challenger or charger:rock:
Just hollar at me , or look up Mckinney dodge in gastonia NC, call Junior, give them mine or Joannes name, Sawyer, they will do there best for ya:rock:

but that spring blu special...........................fudge! it is sick!!!!!!!!!!!
old style wheels, old style stripes, old style emblem!

dear lord they are soooooo sweet!

and hemi orange is still avalable, as well as black, white, silver, red, drk blu, blue, couple others I cant remember at the time

and for the purist..........yes after the mountain she sits in the driveway with 102miles on her:p I show no mercy!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOL

Stink...that 6.1 hemi is not that impressive at first.....I dont know whether it is tuned in but after a few hundred miles it will all the sudden surprise you.....you will push the go peddle and it will happen....been there and done that...and have heard the same many times on the LX forums....be prepared..;)

Is it like the "10" and have a break in built into the computer. Maybe she will wake up a little more once your past 500 to 1K miles.:dontknow:
Well, what he said.:withstupid:

oh it felt good! real good!:D jsut the off the line it seemed to be sorta like the QC's a little trq limited:D

like ya say , it may take a little to getter going :D

but after ya got off the line......................WOW:rock:

SilvrSRT10 said:
Is it like the "10" and have a break in built into the computer. Maybe she will wake up a little more once your past 500 to 1K miles.:dontknow:
Well, what he said.:withstupid:

I have seen many posts over the last 2.5 yrs talking about their SRT8 coming alive at XXX miles......some have even said around 3k it happened....I had about 16K on my SRT8 when I traded it...it seemed to "evolve" serveral times....I loved that car..:( ....and will own another SRT8 again...just will have 2 doors this time..;)

TNVIPER said:
I have seen many posts over the last 2.5 yrs talking about their SRT8 coming alive at XXX miles......some have even said around 3k it happened....I had about 16K on my SRT8 when I traded it...it seemed to "evolve" serveral times....I loved that car..:( ....and will own another SRT8 again...just will have 2 doors this time..;)

PLEASE PLEASE........PLEASE!!!!!!!! GET THE SPRING SPECIAL!

GOOD GOSH DAM#$@@!! THAT SUM BITC#@ IS GONNA BE THE TITS:rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
...............huh??:dontknow:

Its called a spring special, its a special blue, with the old style challenger emblems, blue inserts in the upholstry in the srt version, and the old style wheels, and some of the old style striping,

if ya want I can go get the 09 pamplet and read it out bo, it is gonna be f'n nice:D

Stinker said:
Its called a spring special, its a special blue, with the old style challenger emblems, blue inserts in the upholstry in the srt version, and the old style wheels, and some of the old style striping,

if ya want I can go get the 09 pamplet and read it out bo, it is gonna be f'n nice:D

oh....:eek: ...........my dealer has one of those coming...even has a SN.....but I just dont like blue...:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
oh....:eek: ...........my dealer has one of those coming...even has a SN.....but I just dont like blue...:dontknow:

did ya see the six pack hood that is available?

they got some sweet colors comming out, jsut not the purp or the lime yet:eek:

but man! I jsut couldnt get over all the new options and styles, stripes and so on that will be available, plus the new 5.7:rock:

you gotta let me know when the blue comes in bro:congrats:

Stinker said:
did ya see the six pack hood that is available?

they got some sweet colors comming out, jsut not the purp or the lime yet:eek:

but man! I jsut couldnt get over all the new options and styles, stripes and so on that will be available, plus the new 5.7:rock:

you gotta let me know when the blue comes in bro:congrats:

Odd thing was that my dealer ordered a black SRT8...even had a SN...then got a notice from Dodge that the order was changed to the blue and another SN....he showed me the paperwork..(the owner and his family are long time freinds with my family)...;)

Tony that is the Challenger Classic in B5 blue with the RT Stripe and Challenger in script like the old ones. The new 5.7 will have 375 hp with the six speed and the car is around 150 lbs lighter than the SRT version. I have an '09 brochure!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back