If an RC was an auto would ot be faster

I know my truck isnt even close to contending with you guys, but damn if my auto doesnt shift faster than I can blink. I guess I can thank the guys at Suncoast for that. Only reason I would switch is for better MPG on the highway. And to me, MPG is the last thing I could care about. I do miss the control factor, being able to drop down and punch it…..but honestly, when I mash the gas, it shifts down into second way faster than I ever could. Its an instant thing that happens and I do not have to think about it. I dont even have to worry about sliding all over the place either. Why? Because Tony did my install and he hooked it up like a mofo, and I have sticky rubbers. It is what it is. Ill just say this, if manual made cars faster, thats what the Pros would be using.

What engine does it have in it these days, Tony?

LOL my old girl has 17 k on the clock , on her 4th or 5th engine configuration LOL, right now? nuttin, just sittin in storage

I have a roe laying around somewhere, and a couple odds and ends, probably put something together just to play with on the street a little

hell I only drive like 9 miles to from work , but its a curvy 9 miles;)

straight up it made the RC a blast, it was fun, heck I was sending outnumbered vids of it roasting them at 40-50 mph LOLOL

had a convertor , built well semi built trans, it ran well, problem is I like to have fun more than care about what it does:p

it launched like a beast

deal is , this is MY personal opinion which is worth about .000034 cents, is if you are very very competitive , auto, but build a dang race truck period..

want to have a blast on the street? manual cant be beat.

if your old and don't give a crap like me, stick with the auto, while they miss second you can sling your geritol at em:rock:

We honestly need to have a JTSVP vs VR1 / 6 speed vs auto shootout! Would be an awesome chance for a big GTG, having fun at the track, etc.

We honestly need to have a JTSVP vs VR1 / 6 speed vs auto shootout! Would be an awesome chance for a big GTG, having fun at the track, etc.

Shoot out has been happening bro and this NA QC with stock innards holds it own as far as 1/4 mile times. Don't even know many in the 12s period ;)

two sitting in the shop now;) I just don't care about 1/4 mile times, I think my customers may let me run them this spring, but easy 12's:burnout:

As much as I hate to say this im wishing that I woulda went auto instead of building a 6 speed. The auto is the way to go if you go to the track often

won't ever happen, all tony and his lil crew are good at is running their mouths, all the while using the excuse that they don't care about 1/4 mile times. Guess I would say that too if u dumped a ton of cash on an under performing turd....
As much as I hate to say this im wishing that I woulda went auto instead of building a 6 speed. The auto is the way to go if you go to the track often
Auto is easier, you just need more seat time with the truck since you changed everything, nothing beats practice

I wld prolly be up for trading my 6 speed for an auto so if anyone up for it pm me

I would live to swap. I dont track my truck much at all. Its my daily driver, so just driven around town, and the occasional long trip. I wouldnt mind the little extra MPGs and the added fun factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always want something we dont have if we have a 6speed we want an auto if we got auto we want 6speed were never happy with what we got or atleast im that way

won't ever happen, all tony and his lil crew are good at is running their mouths, all the while using the excuse that they don't care about 1/4 mile times. Guess I would say that too if u dumped a ton of cash on an under performing turd....

Auto is easier, you just need more seat time with the truck since you changed everything, nothing beats practice

LOL ok tard:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back