If an RC was an auto would ot be faster

When I said we should have a VR1 vs JTSVP shootout, I didn't mean on this thread. :D

Oh, Good Morning Brat. Since I have your attention, where's the video of Mickey "resealing" the pavement in front of your house? :burnout:

I don't have the video,seems like it was deleated from the original members photobucket account.

We always want something we dont have if we have a 6speed we want an auto if we got auto we want 6speed were never happy with what we got or atleast im that way

Disagree, I would never trade my 6 speed for a slushbox.

I don't have the video,seems like it was deleated from the original members photobucket account.

I was really looking forward to seeing this video.......

two sitting in the shop now;) I just don't care about 1/4 mile times, I think my customers may let me run them this spring, but easy 12's:burnout:

Bring them biatches! Hope one is a stock internals QC for me to spank! :chain:

actually yes, we actually have fun and enjoy our jobs, and have a blast

you have a wonderful holiday good sir, see you soon

So does this mean you afford to trailer some of your badass builds to Texas to get drug like the trailers they came in on? :pepsi:
Lets do it! We'll even meet ya in Houston so Ironhead can witness or join in his N2O CE;)

BBWWWAHAHAHAHA OH GOOD LORD MAN , PLEASE SERIOUSLY DO NOT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I won't stop man! That's how I roll...we just keep Rollin! So let's put your truck builds where you and psychos mouths are! Screw parts comparisons, lets race!
You leave this forum and tell us all to f*ck off and psycho says exactly the same, now y'all come back and stir shit cause your lil forum failed like your truck builds? Really?
Let RACE! Bring your nitrous/twin turbo,SC, Cammed, whatever you have and let's see what you and your "shop full of trucks" really has! :burnout:

I'm sure crickets will chirp like my pulley thread!
Lets do it!

Are we seriously talking about a track day in Houston? I'd fly down there for that. What dates work for everyone? How much is a one day track rental?

Yay goodie! We can hash it out on the track! Or does he mean he's coming to Texas to "Bust me in the snoz" lmfao
We need to quite that kind of talk. The mods have been pretty cool about letting the forum run itself. Stuff like that will only cause tighter moderation and kill the chances of any sort of "community" gathering. In other words, we need to let all that stuff die and move on.

We could load up the QC and head down.
I'd be down for that. You could make some passes in decent DA too.

Last edited:
I won't stop man! That's how I roll...we just keep Rollin! So let's put your truck builds where you and psychos mouths are! Screw parts comparisons, lets race!
You leave this forum and tell us all to f*ck off and psycho says exactly the same, now y'all come back and stir shit cause your lil forum failed like your truck builds? Really?
Let RACE! Bring your nitrous/twin turbo,SC, Cammed, whatever you have and let's see what you and your "shop full of trucks" really has! :burnout:

Lets do it!

no actually scotty your getting boring, this year we put out over 20 vehicles, we don't post everything, now if you want to race, your oh so more than welcome to come to any of out GTG's at anytime, we have more than enough to appease you good sir,

but yes we are planning a cali trip and will be passing thru the great state of tx,

our pcb deal this year may be in lousiana so cmon down

but dam man your funny as hell, butt hurt don't even describe it LOOOL thanks for the laughs jr:D

We need to quite that kind of talk. The mods have been pretty cool about letting the forum run itself. Stuff like that will only cause tighter moderation and kill the chances of any sort of "community" gathering.

This was prolly before you existed as a member. He said " if we ever meet up, I won't say a word, just walk up and bust you in your snoz"
Whether a keyboard screw up or not, a threat like that I don't forget!
So I asked, is he claiming to "see ya soon" meaning he wants to race, or attempt to bust my snoz?
Texas LEOs promote ass kickings! That's how the "West was Won"
Pulling guns/knives are when our LEOs draw the line. Otherwise, unlike Doms meeting, none will be in jail :D;)

This was prolly before you existed as a member. He said " if we ever meet up, I won't say a word, just walk up and bust you in your snoz"
Whether a keyboard screw up or not, a threat like that I don't forget!
So I asked, is he claiming to "see ya soon" meaning he wants to race, or attempt to bust my snoz?
Texas LEOs promote ass kickings! That's how the "West was Won"
Pulling guns/knives are when our LEOs draw the line. Otherwise, unlike Doms meeting, none will be in jail :D;)

really scott? look that back up, I said you have a choice, good lord man LOLOLOL

I really hope you sleep well tonight I know I will, but enough fun for the day, we gotta make more pullies to pay for the new shop that I funded by getting no builds at all out that all failed LOL

no actually scotty your getting boring, this year we put out over 20 vehicles, we don't post everything, now if you want to race, your oh so more than welcome to come to any of out GTG's at anytime, we have more than enough to appease you good sir,

but yes we are planning a cali trip and will be passing thru the great state of tx,

our pcb deal this year may be in lousiana so cmon down

but dam man your funny as hell, butt hurt don't even describe it LOOOL thanks for the laughs jr:D

Great! Bring a couple of your trucks through Texas and get D-R-U-G!
Lets do it!
No PCB, LA crap, bring your trailer/dyno queens/ too secret builds you've had for a decade and lets do this !
This can be a huge stfu factor :pepsi:

Says member #10675 to Member #71 lol.

Lets do it!

Nothing more to add, just felt like I should still be a part of this discussion. Nothing like some good ol Christmas spirit!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back