If you want good customer service... don't by Paxton!!

Good company's generally do good things...the issue is getting the attention of someone that can take corrective action...lets hope this situation has a good outcome.

VNM PWRD said:
That was very cool thing for Brad to do ..... He went on 200 mile drive to help Scott :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: .

I had no idea it was that far.... I guess that he had some business to take care of in that area...but it was really good of him to do that. :rock:

SrtBrad said:
How long has it been since you did the paperwork? I know that they Paxton's lawyers had to approve the deal first so it might take a little time.

No paperwork... just a phone call. No lawyers involved, because it was a small claims case lawyers are not permitted to participate on either side, each side has to bear their own costs, and represent themselves according to Arizona Law, and Civil Rules of Procedure.

This keeps the playing field level... and big corps with big deep pockets from bankrupting a small guy.

If they brought in lawyer, and the courts here in AZ found out about it..... they automatically lose, they dont pass go, dont collect $200, risk having the court place sanctions on them, etc..

The only thing they can do is file a motion for change of venue to move it up to Justice Court from Small Claims, but at that time, they have to bear the costs of change, provide good reason for it, and still bear all their own costs.

I dont think they have lawyers in the mix... because the response to my action came from the president of the company, and was DEFINATLEY not written in the langauge that a lawyer of any stature would ever use.

kcsr said:

R O F L M A O - (Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off)

god that is funny

Brown Stuff --- (N) - meaning - "Brown Stuff hits the fan" - aka "Shit Happening"

Anyway -- keep us posted Scott -- Hopefully Paxton will see the light and do the right thing - after all - all our members know others who know others and lost sales will put their panties in a wad - unless they really don't give a shit! PS - you are right on regarding the Arizona Small Claims Justice court laws -- you have to have a mighty good reason to change case to Arizona Superior Court where lawyers then get involved and -- they don't

Last edited:
Let's try something...

Be nice here, no flames, no screaming...but if some of us...maybe many of us just email the address of this thread and not get nasty or anything...maybe some one in customer service will come here and review the situation...

Scott maybe you would be willing to post your phone number in this thread so if they are really dense and can't figure out how to contact you they will have a number...so:

Send to: [email protected]

Here is what to send:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18791

Here is the out of office automatic response I got...

"I will be out of the office starting 1-23-2008 and returning the afternoon of
1-29-2008. If you need to place an order, please call 805-247-0226 and speak
with the operator. She will be able to connect you with the first available
Sale Representative. Other wise, I will return your email when I return.

Thanks Micah

Micah Bartz
Wholesale Account Manager
Paxton Automotive Corp."

Maybe we could have 1000 emails in his box when he returns on the 29th???

I have to say my experience with Paxton hasn't been rosy either. I also had the charge cooler with the numbers on the top, which I paid to have polished out. I didn't even bother asking to have them do anything about it. My kit was missing a few small pieces of hardware, which they replaced after I submitted a sworn statement with my serial number. Then they sent me another belt that doesn't work with the kit (their tech guy gave me the part number, btw), but they want to charge me a restocking fee to return it anyway.

The attitude is what just sucks out loud with that company. They really come off as if they really don't give a shit about the customer. :mad:

I have to say again,I have never had a problem with Paxton,tech,Parts,whatever?/:dontknow: Sometimes,Admitted,I,ve been shorted some small parts,And they shipped to me within about two days,no questions asked!!!!!!!!

Prof said:
Let's try something...

Be nice here, no flames, no screaming...but if some of us...maybe many of us just email the address of this thread and not get nasty or anything...maybe some one in customer service will come here and review the situation...

Scott maybe you would be willing to post your phone number in this thread so if they are really dense and can't figure out how to contact you they will have a number...so:

Send to: [email protected]

Here is what to send:

Email sent!!

Sent an e-mail and this is what was written.

Dear Sir,

I was thinking about putting a Super charger on my SRT 10 truck. After reading a post from one of the members of the Viper Truck Club of America, I know have my reservation in purchasing a Paxton.
It was a toss up between ROE and your product, but in any business, Customer service means just as much as the quality of the product that is sold.

Please take the time and read the post that are being said about your product, and take note that the over half of the SRT 10 owners are members of this site.

Here's the reply from my e-mail from Paxton

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your email. I am aware of the thread of the forum. All that I can tell you about the situation is that things are not always what they appear. Other than that, I can not comment on it until the situation is closed. I would be more than happy if you contacted any of our Viper dealers to see what their thoughts are about our customer service. I think you will be very pleased with what you find.

Thanks Micah
Micah Bartz
Paxton Automotive Corp.
805-487-3796 x266
http://www.paxtonauto.com

Well.. if I read between the lines... they have stated their position...and lied to Brad about what they were going to do to resolve the situation... which is like a slap in the face to him.

Were coming up very quickly on their day in court... Feb 11... basically as of Friday Feb 8, I can no longer file a motion to dismiss.

Scott.

iraqivet01 said:
Here's the reply from my e-mail from Paxton

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your email. I am aware of the thread of the forum. All that I can tell you about the situation is that things are not always what they appear. Other than that, I can not comment on it until the situation is closed. I would be more than happy if you contacted any of our Viper dealers to see what their thoughts are about our customer service. I think you will be very pleased with what you find.

Thanks Micah
Micah Bartz
Paxton Automotive Corp.
805-487-3796 x266
http://www.paxtonauto.com

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back