If you want good customer service... don't by Paxton!!

I am not going Paxton now for sure. I DO NOT LIKE LIARS. Paxton needs some damage control management that are sensitive to the little problems that can be resolved without negative attention like this.

SrtBrad said:
I am not going Paxton now for sure. I DO NOT LIKE LIARS. Paxton needs some damage control management that are sensitive to the little problems that can be resolved without negative attention like this.

I will be sure to send an email to Dan @ DC.

We got alot of eyes on how Paxton chooses to address this situation, and its very apparrent they dont seem to give a rats patooty about what their peers, dealers, and customers think about them.

This sort of mindset typically sets in when a company gets to a size and/or age that they feel they are untouchable....

A perfect example is Microsoft... granted they are still making billions and still are the worlds largest software maker in the world but they definatley got slapped pretty hard by the government and sued by countless companies they tried to trump on... and now they think twice about a business decision.... other than the latest takeover bid for Yahoo at $45 billion!!!

And then you got McDonalds that got sued and lost $2 million to the lady that spilled hot coffee in her lap, now while I dont agree on her reasons for suing... its hot coffee for gods sake.... what did she think.... it would do. But the primary reason they lost was they went into court touting, were big, bad McDonalds, you can't touch us, your just a little guy.... well the court proved them wrong big time....

Never enter court thinking that just because your a multi million, billion, or gazillion dollar company that you will win just based your size alone.....

I dont even want to get into the Enrons, WorldComs, etc.... thats a whole nother story...

I'm a whole lot smarter than was Paxtons is giving me credit for... I did not just fall off the turnip truck, get my Master's degree, graduate college Magna Cum Laude, and get to where I am at in my career by being a dummy....... nuff said.

Last edited:
Well guys.. Monday is the day.... my day in court with Paxton....wish me luck... hopefully they show up.. and I dont have to go default with them.

azpyroguy said:
Well guys.. Monday is the day.... my day in court with Paxton....wish me luck... hopefully they show up.. and I dont have to go default with them.
goodluck,i emailed them as well

bigike said:
Good luck! You've got a pitbull lawyer right!?!

Nope.. its small claims and in AZ lawyers are not permitted, they are not allowed to use them or have them present. They must send the president, or an authorized representitive that works for the company to
be here, but no lawyers at all are permitted.

Good luck,
I'm sure you,ll come out on top!!!:D

Well the outcome today was neither of us...

The courts today was totally dis-organized.

The judge had a do not disturb notice on the court room door as he was in the middle of another long trial, so the clerks told everyone (all who had cases) to wait in the lobby, and they will call us when the judge is ready to see them.

I checked in @ 10:17am (10:30 is trial time).

So about 11am, we all proceeded into the courtroom, and I sat there for about 40 minutes waiting to be told when I could talk.

So at about 11:45am, the judge asks why I am in the room, told him that I have a case at 10:30, but that you were busy and cases were being held up... he then asked my name... and oh.... I called your case at 10:48am and Paxton presented their case... and you were not here.. you must have been in the group told to wait outside... I have entered a default judgement in favor of Paxton.

But then proceeded to mention that he was going to vacate that judgement as it was a court error and I was just sitting outside as I was instructed to do.

So... with that all said, the judgmeent has been vacated, and a new trial is scheduled to be set. He gave me the documentation and to expect a letter from the court with a new date and time.. Paxton will be copied on that new date and time...

So we will have to wait and see... what comes next.... with a new court date...

....well at least that need to make arraingments to show up again. Sorry you waited so long only to have it posponed

Yeah, that sounds frustrating.... good luck man.. hang in there.

Im going thru something similiar, but with UPS................

wow that sucks with the mix up.. hope it works out next time
and ya after reading this deff not going paxton anytime soon..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
wow that sucks with the mix up.. hope it works out next time
and ya after reading this deff not going paxton anytime soon..

I sent Micha an email last night detailing what happened in the case that Mr. Middlebrook was not aware of what had happened... even made an offer to discuss settlement outside of court in the interest of saving us both time and hassle....

azpyroguy said:
I sent Micha an email last night detailing what happened in the case that Mr. Middlebrook was not aware of what had happened... even made an offer to discuss settlement outside of court in the interest of saving us both time and hassle....

Yeah, cause they have not put you through enough already......:mad:

I hope you get justice....

SilvrSRT10 said:
Hey! that's my wifes anniversary (mine too coincidentally). Be sure to wear green. St. Patrick's Day. Luck of the Irish to ya.

It also happens to be my 35th B-Day.

Thirty-five???????????

I can't even remember that age...are people really that young?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back