If you want good customer service... don't by Paxton!!

Prof said:
Thirty-five???????????

I can't even remember that age...are people really that young?

We don't need cane(s) and depends either... :)

Well.. I made an offer to Mr. Middlebrook to settle this deal outside of court, for less than half of my original demand of $1399.00 plus all court costs, etc... in an effort to save both time and expense on both parties.

1.1 Within three business days from the execution of this agreement.
The defendant shall pay to the plaintiff the amount of $239.67,
which accounts for the cost of the replacement water pump, and
fittings to adapt to the existing system.

1.2 Within three business days from the execution of this agreement
The defendant shall send to the plaintiff a replacement air filter
Cover, once received and re-installed the plaintiff shall return
at his expense the damaged air filter cover.

1.2 Additionally, within three business days of the receipt of a copy
of the paid receipt from the plaintiff for the cost of polishing
or powder coating the intake and chiller components from
Affordable Powder Coating of Phoenix which to not exceed $200.00
shall be paid to the plaintiff.

And here here is is reply:

Mr. Swenka,
Your offer is not acceptable. This is not about money or convenience.
Jim

I guess.... they are pissed off about the fact that I "called" them on their level of customer service to me.... and took them to the mat.

You are fighting the noble battle. The outcome may or may not be just in your mind. But the honor is in the fight.

speaks volumes for that company. now if i can get roe to do a charger for a 6.1 hemi.:D

I had an awesome experience with Paxton, but that is just a single instance.

At risk of getting slammed by the senior members and dragged though the mud for not being a team player, I will state the obvious by saying that every story has two sides, and before deciding Paxton sucks I would like to hear their version of this incident.

:dontknow:

SRT-MIKE said:
I had an awesome experience with Paxton, but that is just a single instance.

At risk of getting slammed by the senior members and dragged though the mud for not being a team player, I will state the obvious by saying that every story has two sides, and before deciding Paxton sucks I would like to hear their version of this incident.

:dontknow:

Absolutely.

I will scan and post Mr. Middlebrooks court doc reply to my complaint tonight... its in public record, so I can do this...

But if you want to hear it from the horses mouth, and if you can get them to respond... and tell you their side of the story... more power to you...

I invite them to post their side here as well.

Because of privacy reasons I can not (and will not) post the email addresses of Mr. Middlebrook, and Micah Bartz on the forum

You can try sending an email request to: [email protected] for their side of the story which is posted on their website.

But as others have tried and got no reply or just a blow off email of "we can't talk about it now...etc.."

Prof said:
Thirty-five???????????

I can't even remember that age...are people really that young?

Hell, I don't even know anyone 35 -- :) and I do need a cane and then some. 62 this Sept - sheesh

Prof said:
You are fighting the noble battle. The outcome may or may not be just in your mind. But the honor is in the fight.

Right on Prof -- I already know Scott is a man of honor and only seeks justice - he must have Italian in him :) nah - wait a minute, we Italians seek Vendetta :)

Scott - I'm with ya bro -- I was toying with the idea of a Paxton but, guess what - they lost my business with their arrogance and lack of Customer Service the bastages - I'll be talking to Sean Roe -

Last edited:
Got the outcome on this earlier this week from the court...

Neither of us won... the judge dismissed the case.

During the hearing, Mr. Middlebrook called me an "Cyber Extortionist", simply because I felt I was wronged, and voiced my opinion publicly against his company, and others, which is my 1st amendement to do so when I feel that I am wronged.

Neither of us won anything. He admitted to the judge that he had spent over $1000 in coming here over the two trips.

He also outright called Brad a lier, that Brad never talked to him, and that they showed Brad a car in the showroom, and that no deal was ever struck.

Granted I did not get anything out of it, however none of it was over money the whole time, it was all about fixing an issue and following through on their warranty practices.

With all that said, I will never purchase another product from Paxton or Vortech (both which are the owned by the same family)

WIth all this said about Paxton/Vortec. I will never buy from them either. And I usually Superchage everything I own.

noid said:
WIth all this said about Paxton/Vortec. I will never buy from them either. And I usually Superchage everything I own.
There are other options.

azpyroguy said:
Mr. Middlebrook, the president/owner.

The president is a PUNK for calling someone a liar from abroad. I will personally go to his business and ask him to apologize for his comments. This guy should be ashamed of himself.

Who wants to go with me on a road trip.:evil: :evil: :burnout: :burnout: :D

SrtBrad said:
The president is a PUNK for calling someone a liar from abroad. I will personally go to his business and ask him to apologize for his comments. This guy should be ashamed of himself.

Who wants to go with me on a road trip.:evil: :evil: :burnout: :burnout: :D

Hey Brad;

Since Mr. Middlebrook lied under oath about what your discussion what with him at his business location, you could allways write a letter to the court advising the judge that he lied under oath.

Dunno if it would help the situation.. but you never know...

I can PM you the address, judges name, and case # if you like..

Scott.

i'll keep this thread in mind for my next SC project.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back