IndyCoder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip & Lori- It's no problem at all. I'm glad to hear that he was improving this evening as well. I'll make as many trips as I can while he's here in Columbus.

I will stop by tomorrow afternoon and post and update after I get home.

Should we mention to Boomer that when I told Phil about the BBQ at Boomer's shop that his pulse quickened? Maybe we should save that for later....
:D

Update tomorrow!

This is great news..Good to see that he is improving...Kevan: thanks for the update, and for taking the time to go see Phil and his family when you can. You rock..
Chip and Lori: Thank you for keeping us informed of Phils progress during what is a difficult time for your family. As you can see, the guys, and ladies, on here are just the best, and will do whatever is needed to ease your family's pain. Never will you meet such a fine group of people. Having said that, welcome to our extended family. We all look forawrd to Phil's speedy recovery...

That is great news to hear this Sunday morning.....We're all still pulling for ya Phil.......thoughts and prayers always.....bikertat

This is Great News!!!!!
Fight, Fight, Fight, Phil. We are all here for you and your family. There are many Gathering for you to attend. So, get better.
In my prayers.

Georgia Ken said:
This is Great News!!!!!
Fight, Fight, Fight, Phil. We are all here for you and your family. There are many Gathering for you to attend. So, get better.
In my prayers.

Amen...God bless ya, kid......

SD

Thank you Kevan, Chip, and Lori for the updates. Phil, you are still in my prayers and get well soon.

Indy keep fighting and don't give up.....We are here for you.........I sent you are card on Thursday and I hope you get better soon :D

Just wanted to remind everyone that we have to pass the hat to take up a collection for Kevan....He told us the way he got a laptop, was to let his wife go shopping DSW for shoes.....We appreciate your sacrifice...Hope the damage wasn't too bad.

Love,
MOM:love:

SMOKES MOM said:
Just wanted to remind everyone that we have to pass the hat to take up a collection for Kevan....He told us the way he got a laptop, was to let his wife go shopping DSW for shoes.....We appreciate your sacrifice...Hope the damage wasn't too bad.

Love,
MOM:love:

Or

Do we all need to pitch in and help him build a new room(closet) for the house? :D

Heh heh....nah, it wasn't too bad.
"But honey, don't you have a pair exactly like that?"
"No. These are a different shade of black."
"Oh."
:D

NOTE: If you folks are sending flowers, make sure they are silk/fake. That whole pollen thing isn't really good for the ICU and the rest of the hospital.

Kevan said:
NOTE: If you folks are sending flowers, make sure they are silk/fake. That whole pollen thing isn't really good for the ICU and the rest of the hospital.

Good point.

Sorry folks. No updates yet. I haven't heard from Mrs. Smith this week.

Hopefully she calls with some good news. I'm guessing it's taking them a little time to get settled in Indianapolis.

I'll update here as soon as I hear something.

Kevan said:
Sorry folks. No updates yet. I haven't heard from Mrs. Smith this week.

Hopefully she calls with some good news. I'm guessing it's taking them a little time to get settled in Indianapolis.

I'll update here as soon as I hear something.

When did they move him?

I don't know any details of the move, of if he has even been transported.
There was lots of talk about it before we left for Rhode Island.

When I know something, you'll know something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back