It was only a matter of time

Thats gotta be the saddest "racing" vid ive seen!! The quad cab didnt even get on it ounce!!(the nose never lifted at all and the L had his foot barried and still diint get away very far!! LMFAO!
Hey BillyL,go find a RC SRT-10 and play with him,make sure you take vid too cause we would all like to see it and then hear you whine about how unfair the race was and how you werent ready,and just for a tip on the vid,MOUNT IT ON YOUR DASH FACING FORWARD SO WE CAN ALL WATCH THE SRT-10 TAILGATE DISAPPEAR!! LMFAO!!!

Thats gotta be the saddest "racing" vid ive seen!! The quad cab didnt even get on it ounce!!(the nose never lifted at all and the L had his foot barried and still diint get away very far!! LMFAO!
Hey BillyL,go find a RC SRT-10 and play with him,make sure you take vid too cause we would all like to see it and then hear you whine about how unfair the race was and how you werent ready,and just for a tip on the vid,MOUNT IT ON YOUR DASH FACING FORWARD SO WE CAN ALL WATCH THE SRT-10 TAILGATE DISAPPEAR!! LMFAO!!!

:eek:rly:

attachment.php

:rock:

YEAH REALLY!! :D:rock: Ive beaten a stock L with my Dakota R/T and it was pretty much stock (CAI-Shaker hood,and a superchip) and the L didnt break traction either!!LMFAO!!:elefant::aetsch:,so yeah a RC SRT-10 will have no problem as long as he doesnt blow the tires off,which these trucks)SRT-10) are famous for!,Im sure you little boy L owners arent familier with being able to do unless you sneak your Dads L out of the garage after he falls asleep!! LMFAO!!:aetsch::elefant::rock:

I just looked at the vid again, you're right, I don't think he was even racing. Never saw the front end lift, like u said. That's sad.

I just looked at the vid again, you're right, I don't think he was even racing. Never saw the front end lift, like u said. That's sad.

LMAO, you know whats funny Steve? He thinks the SRT-10 was racing and he beat it bad and in real reality the SRT-10 never dropped the hammer to race, front end never lifted ounce on the 10 and the L was giving it all he had and barley pulled away!! LMFAO!! Great race!! Bahhhhhh Haaaa bahhhh!!

You know that vid is on the L forum and they are saying good kill. LOL

I got beat by a prius on the interstate not to long ago the same way this L beat the 10. Not a race if he doesn't know he's racing

"Twas the Night Before Christmas" Viper Ram Edition

'Twas the night before Christmas and I got caught at the light,

next to a Ford Lightning and no cops in sight,

I will try, I will try with my V10 NA motor,

To beat this Lightning, even with it's ported Eaton Blower,

As the light goes green and I pull like no joke,

The Lightning next to me disappears in clouds of tire smoke,

Now Smasher, now Revver, now Stoker, now Blitzin,

These are just 4 of the names of my 10 Mopar pistons,

Racing ahead I'm the star of the action,

And he knows he's in trouble when that big truck gets traction,

Grabbing second, I hear the RPM sing,

My rear view mirror is blocked by my wing,

I now hear the roar, of that Eaton blower whining,

Doing all I can do , to eat his lunch like dining.

In a second, the shockwave hits with a blast,

And his feeling of winning now a thing of the past,

Don't bother with third, cause we really won't need it,

Just try to act cool, like you knew you would beat it.

Looking up at my taillights as they got smaller,

I let him catch up to give me a holler,

"You can't win 'em all," he said with a wave,

"But money for a Viper engine I will save"

I smile and rev my V10 as I pulled out of sight,

Oh Santa please bring me a contender, to put up a fight!

Yall do understand the purpose of his posting was to stir the pot.

If yall would ignore threads like this, they might stop. I guess some people enjoy the whole brand war even though it might seem pointless to others.

RagunCajun said:
Yall do understand the purpose of his posting was to stir the pot.

If yall would ignore threads like this, they might stop. I guess some people enjoy the whole brand war even though it might seem pointless to others.

Then it wouldn't be any fun. Most of us enjoy the pot stirring

Then it wouldn't be any fun. Most of us enjoy the pot stirring

I know I do.We all like truck performance. Just choose different weapons. Plenty of Mopar guys have posted on our Ford forums. To learn, to BS, to stir the pot. Whatever.

Jim

Nice video.....Where can I get a hotwheel to put on my dash? Will Gorilla Glue work?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back