Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

K-80-123 said:
Last min.....I will be at Barrett Jackson Tomorrow & Friday, but have to leave to head home on Saturday.....Vickie is still having trouble with the loss of Spike but she wants me to go:(.....I actually need a ride to the Airport from the auction to catch a flight at 1:00PM on Saturday.....would love to hook up with you guys......PM me and I will give my cell number.....I have a work friend with me....but he plans to stay till Sunday.

I could maybe give you a ride to the airport:dontknow:

Cards at my house Friday night!!!!!!! let me know if you want to play!

Sent a PM with my cell#
Carlo

BurntRubber said:
I could maybe give you a ride to the airport:dontknow:

Cards at my house Friday night!!!!!!! let me know if you want to play!

Sent a PM with my cell#
Carlo
Sent one back at ya.....hope to see some of you guys.

K-80-123 said:
Sent one back at ya.....hope to see some of you guys.

We have to meet up before you take off walt!

Oh yeah..in goodyear there is a GREAT place I went to a few weeks ago called EL PASO BBQ. The food was great and the service was better,,,its located in goodyear, so while we are there we should grab some food one day!

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
We have to meet up before you take off walt!

Oh yeah..in goodyear there is a GREAT place I went to a few weeks ago called EL PASO BBQ. The food was great and the service was better,,,its located in goodyear, so while we are there we should grab some food one day!

-Red
Red I have your number I will call......also need to call Mikey too....I will call.

Short of line lock being installed, mechanically I'm ready for the AZ GTG. Maybe this time I won't stall at the line. Still getting used to the RC on track day.

I will need a volunteer to guage my improvement with the RC. The last time and also the first time I raced the RC, Trainman did .3 seconds faster than me in my truck. This time Trainman is not going so I need the most experienced volunteer to race my RC to guage my improvement.

Who are the volunteers? and list your experience lik it was a job application.:D The Boss will make the final decision.

Can someone please post the plans for each day. I would like to come and meet some of you guys and possibly race. But I dont want to read 75 pages to figure out when and where everything is happening.

wakeboard13 said:
Can someone please post the plans for each day. I would like to come and meet some of you guys and possibly race. But I dont want to read 75 pages to figure out when and where everything is happening.

PM me but.

VTCOA - Mopar Desert Challenge

Jan 19-20, 2008

Jan 19 - Phx Cruz Night, and Dinner Gathering
- Cruz Starts at around 3pm, and goes till 6pm
- Dinner we all travel to Cattlemens SteakHouse @ 83rd Ave and Bell Road
- Dinner and Bench Racing, etc.. till whenever.

Jan 20 - Speedworld Motorplex - Wittman, AZ.

- Gates and tech open at 8am
- Racing starts at approximatley 9am till 4pm'ish.

Fees:

Cruz Night - No Charges, just your own gas, and dinner expenses.

Speedworld Motorplex -
$15.00 per spectator guest.
$15.00 per vehicle for show and shine only
$25.00 per tech card/vehicle if your racing
$35.00 per vehicle for bracket racing (in addition to $25.00, tech card fee)

If you are giving more than the required amount ($100.00 or more), we ask that you prepay at this paypal account: [email protected]
Be sure to put in the notes field: Full Name, Racing or Not, and if your bringing a guest.

$100 buys you - ONE Tech Card/Racing, Show and Shine, and One Guest Pass.
Additional Guest are $15.00
Additional Tech Cards are $25.00

OCBob said:
OK, we got a place to stay. Used some of my Marriott miles and found a Spring Hill in Chandler. We should be there tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.

got your PM

AwdIsuzu and YellowFeverQuad lets meet up at 4:30am. I'l call you guys in the morning to get this confirmed. Eddie Are we meeting up at the 605 and 405 interchange at 5am?

Patrick and gang can you guys be ready around 6:30 - 7:00 am. I say we just meet up at your place and then go for gas and coffee. What say you?

Whoever is thinking about going and hasn't posted up call me at 323 896-3281 (cell#) if you want to join the caravan.

I posted a meeting place at 5am at the Strip joint on Saturday morning in LA. Nobody wants to see beautifull girls except for me so that meeting place is not happening now.

Lets make this GTG happen and show the EAST COAST that the West Coast can play also.:D

I'm assuming that the first gathering place is the hotel in Goodyear and this is where it all starts at 3 on Saturday. If I'm wrong please post more details. Scott, I plan to arrive at the track early on Sunday to see if I can help.

099 FEVER said:
I'm assuming that the first gathering place is the hotel in Goodyear and this is where it all starts at 3 on Saturday. If I'm wrong please post more details. Scott, I plan to arrive at the track early on Sunday to see if I can help.

Yep, that is correct. You should be able to get in the track as early as 8am. Racing usually will start around 9:30am (or so).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back