JMB Procharger Install

Thank you so much, Wifey! I am not a teacher but I have certainly considered teaching college analytics courses. I'm not a toot my own horn type of guy but will submit I am highly educated. I have a masters degree in business/analytics and went to a pretty tough private school for my undergrad (Texas Christian University). It's no Ivy League school, but very tough to get into. Very expensive to boot, but the GI BILL helped me cover all expenses for both degrees. I was a rescue swimmer in the Navy and had a lot of fun during my time in. I primarily focused on counter-narcotics in South America, so I have plenty of awesome stories from those days (2006-2010).

I have written A LOT of papers lol. My capstone in my undergrad was 45 pages long and the topic was nuclear proliferation in Iran (such a fun topic I know lol).

My day job is in revenue management for healthcare organizations and my wife is a doctor and owns her own private practice. I also have a real estate investment company - so emails, contracts, writing and finance is all right up my alley. Motors are a hobby, but I play as hard as I work!

I grew up a gear head and have always loved taking things apart and learning how they work.

I appreciate your comments :).
Very respectable background!! I knew there was more to you than just some backyard hayseed! Hahahaha. Congrats on all your hard work and a very big thank you for your service!!

Very respectable background!! I knew there was more to you than just some backyard hayseed! Hahahaha. Congrats on all your hard work and a very big thank you for your service!!

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to serve and in doing so I have been allotted a great deal of opportunity in life!

Here are some pics outside of the engine bay :)

Attachments

• C8233BF7-A864-46D0-B749-A1AA976A521B.jpeg
    C8233BF7-A864-46D0-B749-A1AA976A521B.jpeg
    519.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 7D01B20C-702C-45F6-B743-A7E7995C7862.jpeg
    7D01B20C-702C-45F6-B743-A7E7995C7862.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 4762DE59-C512-4124-BCAD-D9395FFBFE37.jpeg
    4762DE59-C512-4124-BCAD-D9395FFBFE37.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 5
  • D112E1C6-3C4C-467D-B65C-86B52EEC2EDF.jpeg
    D112E1C6-3C4C-467D-B65C-86B52EEC2EDF.jpeg
    411.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1B0A230F-E3F0-444C-A19C-9759FE42C2F4.jpeg
    1B0A230F-E3F0-444C-A19C-9759FE42C2F4.jpeg
    429.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 602A0271-4F5C-4575-AF1E-61BB2890566E.jpeg
    602A0271-4F5C-4575-AF1E-61BB2890566E.jpeg
    531.3 KB · Views: 4
Did you ever live in Florida or purchase your truck from someone in Florida ? .. I came across a guy at his house years ago that had the same color and a black wing years ago . It had the factory hood at time . It was probably 15 years ago .

Did you ever live in Florida or purchase your truck from someone in Florida ? .. I came across a guy at his house years ago that had the same color and a black wing years ago . It had the factory hood at time . It was probably 15 years ago .

I had a short stent in Pensacola in my Navy days, but long before I bought this. I got this truck in 2018 (I had another one prior to this). I live in TX now, I actually flew to Louisiana and picked this one up.

I had a short stent in Pensacola in my Navy days, but long before I bought this. I got this truck in 2018 (I had another one prior to this). I live in TX now, I actually flew to Louisiana and picked this one up.
Saw the one Im talking about way before 2018 here I FL. Sure does look the same ! I think you’re following my living pattern . Started in Dallas area , then to New Orleans Louisiana, back to TX which was my home base ,then to FL my new home base ., then to Hilton head SC and back to FL. Where I’ve been since Dec.17 1998 ..American golf Corporation golf course upper management , course trouble shooter Superintendent and I was the to go guy. They Called me the night before and fly out the next morning for prolonged stays on full expense account hahahaha 6 months to close to 2 years each adventure . It does get boring though and the hours were massive . The best part was the benefits of basically zero out of pocket expenses , great medical and dental with zero out of pocket , a free truck , decent pay and big pay raises on each transfer . Heck it shocked me on the first transfer . I got a 14k pay raise, lived in a 4 million dollar Club house with a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar ,, saunas , full bar which I could raid anytime of night hahaha . I don’t and didn’t drink but if I did I could have . Met many Big money members and was invited to the Royal Sonasta hotel buy 2 of them on Bourbon street balconies during Mardi Gras , the Super Bowl was next and Jazz Fest and I was called back to TX and missed it , damn ! Then I started my own business in Fl , bought a home and that went on for the next 22 years till about 3 years ago and I got whammed with my health without insurance and no longer able to work ! Good thing I had some investments and pretty much watch and play the stock market now or everything I worked for for 45 years would have been gone . That stinks ! Been 3 years since the crap hit me and I’m still doing everything I can to recover. Damn doctors appointments almost every month! But heck at least I’m an old fart with a medicare advantage insurance plan now hahaha . Now if the market would recover ( Slaughtered in the last 3 years ) I could actually call it a retirement .

Last edited:
That's an incredible life though. Great you got to do so much! And very good your investments worked for you. The markets suck right now and maybe will stay that way until after next November? I see good day trade opportunities but I'm not much of a gambler. I haven't figured out what actually makes the market work. One day to next day down and nothing in my world has changed? :eek::rolleyes:

Plus i don't have time to recover so I'll have to do with the safe stuff that doesn't pay much -

That's an incredible life though. Great you got to do so much! And very good your investments worked for you. The markets suck right now and maybe will stay that way until after next November? I see good day trade opportunities but I'm not much of a gambler. I haven't figured out what actually makes the market work. One day to next day down and nothing in my world has changed? :eek::rolleyes:
You’ll never figure out the market ,, cant beat the bigs at their game as a retail investor. The SEC was formed to make the markets fair for all types of investors yet they do nothing ! I’ve been an income building investor for around 20 years with my self investing online brokerage accounts , I have 5 accounts with different companies hahaha ! Need to consolidate down to 3 though . You’re lucky to be able to find any good day trades , swing trades in the last 3 years . This year is the worst I’ve ever seen . The benefit I’ll get is if the markets turn upward again and the stocks I bought for income will bring my portfolios back quicker. I get more dividends on the stocks that pay out , quarterly, monthly , semi and annually in the mean time . I tend to reinvest on my own instead of using the brokers auto invest because I can get the buys lower than they tend to at the payout dates … cash is king ,, but this market eats the cash and slows down the gains process . IT STINKS ! I tend to agree next November we should see it head back up , but the damage that has been done and still being done won’t be easy to fix and may even get worse before it gets better .
Being an income investor and earning dividends is nothing like gambling but is a long term plan to build or help build a more secure financial future .
I don’t play big with very many non dividend paying stocks unless I have built my cash up enough to play . I also try to mostly buy the large cap tried and true companies like amazon , tesla and google so when they go up I have liquidity and gains to sell some for more cash to reinvest in dividend paying companies . Then a few swing trades , flips for what I just call lunch money but those are high gamble stocks and I have been toasted more than once doing that and still have a few bag stocks.
One trick is to dump some junk and take a tax loss write off on your taxes to help minimize your losses and tax responsibilities to the IRS . I think it’s $3500 per year you can claim in losses and the remaining losses carry over to the following year or years .

:eek:
You’ll never figure out the market ,, cant beat the bigs at their game as a retail investor. The SEC was formed to make the markets fair for all types of investors yet they do nothing ! I’ve been an income building investor for around 20 years with my self investing online brokerage accounts , I have 5 accounts with different companies hahaha ! Need to consolidate down to 3 though . You’re lucky to be able to find any good day trades , swing trades in the last 3 years . This year is the worst I’ve ever seen . The benefit I’ll get is if the markets turn upward again and the stocks I bought for income will bring my portfolios back quicker. I get more dividends on the stocks that pay out , quarterly, monthly , semi and annually in the mean time . I tend to reinvest on my own instead of using the brokers auto invest because I can get the buys lower than they tend to at the payout dates … cash is king ,, but this market eats the cash and slows down the gains process . IT STINKS ! I tend to agree next November we should see it head back up , but the damage that has been done and still being done won’t be easy to fix and may even get worse before it gets better .
Being an income investor and earning dividends is nothing like gambling but is a long term plan to build or help build a more secure financial future .
I don’t play big with very many non dividend paying stocks unless I have built my cash up enough to play . I also try to mostly buy the large cap tried and true companies like amazon , tesla and google so when they go up I have liquidity and gains to sell some for more cash to reinvest in dividend paying companies . Then a few swing trades , flips for what I just call lunch money but those are high gamble stocks and I have been toasted more than once doing that and still have a few bag stocks.
One trick is to dump some junk and take a tax loss write off on your taxes to help minimize your losses and tax responsibilities to the IRS . I think it’s $3500 per year you can claim in losses and the remaining losses carry over to the following year or years .
Nice! You're well rounded. I watch the market and go dammit! Fucking dammit!! When I see certain stocks gain a lot and didn't buy any and know I would be saying the same if I bought and they sank. I don't like being long since I don't have much to lose - or wait to recover - Yikes! Maybe i can get an amount set aside to be able to lose and give it a whirl!
I love Warren and Charlie! Those old farts have been at it for many blue moons! Hahahaha

my cousin said girl u gotta have balls of steel and wait it out. Well mine are still glass

:eek:
Nice! You're well rounded. I watch the market and go dammit! Fucking dammit!! When I see certain stocks gain a lot and didn't buy any and know I would be saying the same if I bought and they sank. I don't like being long since I don't have much to lose - or wait to recover - Yikes! Maybe i can get an amount set aside to be able to lose and give it a whirl!
I love Warren and Charlie! Those old farts have been at it for many blue moons! Hahahaha

my cousin said girl u gotta have balls of steel and wait it out. Well mine are still glass
Your cousin has a point .. the pump and dumping that have been going on for 3 years on the entire market are ridiculous crazy BS .. down 10k up 1 k down 3k down down and up 3k and have done nothing but pound everyones portfolios .. the end of 2022 40Ks reportedly lost approx 30% of their values and continued into 2023 .. thats massive !
The key is to buy low sell high and buy when others panic quoted from Warren Buffet … I despise that old fart he made the money screwing over companies and small investors .. yet he was called the greatest investor of all time ,,, THE ORACLE OF OMAHA HAHAHA .

Oh. Well I don't know much about them but he looks like a nice old grandpa! Hahahaha

Guess you can't judge the book by the cover for sure!!

He’s not even leaving his fortune to his kids ,,, Maybe he’ll be decent enough to at least leave his grand kids some of it .

He’s not even leaving his fortune to his kids ,,, Maybe he’ll be decent enough to at least leave his grand kids some of it .
What!!?? Did they come home pay st curfew once or what? The ultra rich are different breed for sure

What!!?? Did they come home pay st curfew once or what? The ultra rich are different breed for sure
Yep he decided as a Philanthropist blah blah , to join in with Bill gates and other so called elites haha and not leave his fortune to his kids .. But his kids will still never need another dime for the next 100 million generations.. after all they are Buffets kids !

Now Charlie Munger is a different story ,, the problem is you cant understand a damn thing he says … hahaha

what I find stupid is people bid millions just to have dinner with Buffet hahaha .. Buffet making money like that on crab cakes and lemon water is insane !

If you want to buy stock in Buffets company BRK.A is the Ticker symbol … check it out . Hahahaha
He also has BRK.B which is a little more affordable.
He does not pay dividends on any of the stocks .. Tight wad !

Last edited:
GEEEZ that is one badass truck. Maybe my next build will be a twin turbo :).
If you do ,, do a write up on that build also hahaha !
The Truck is owned by Stinker or Tony at JTSVP performance if you need info im sure he will talk to you about it .. Tony is a really good guy !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back