100_2197.JPG

100_2198.JPG

100_2199.JPG

100_2196.JPG

100_2201.JPG

88MM T6 Turbo
Shorty Headers
All Turbo Piping including air filter and high torque/T-bolt clamps
Tial BOV and Wastegate (with appropriate spring for boost level)
VEC3 Engine Management
Full Fuel system good for 1100+ WHP including new injectors, pumps, regulator, filter, and lines.
Full 5" high temp powdercoated exhaust system with rear exit in stock location
Water Injection
All Exhaust parts except catback are 1700 degree Jet-Hot Coated
All Turbo piping powdercoated in your color choice
Upper and lower radiator pipe set (required for clearance)
Stainless Steel Braided Oil Feed and Return lines
Heat Protection on all parts near turbo piping
All Gaskets/Fluids
Full Install
Dyno tune
EVERYTHING included to bolt onto a completely stock truck and make over 700WHP on 7-8 psi. Do a mild motor build and turn it up even more!!! $14,995

Upgrade Options:

Front mount intercooler setup
-Enormous 1500+ CFM polished intercooler
-Turbo Piping from turbo and to throttle body with powdercoat
-Recommended for higher boost applications
-$1795

Air Box Filter Setup
-Powdercoated airbox in stock battery location
-Cold air inlet pipe from under front fascia
-Rear battery mount package
-Powdercoated 6" Cold Air tube with monster K+N filter
$795

Boost Controller
-Multiple setups available depending on customers needs
-Typical manual boost controller setup is in the $100 range, typical electronic in cabin setup ranges from $300-700 plus install.

Beyond 1100 WHP fuel system and turbo upgrades available as well

Guages, Dress Up Items, Engine Powdercoating, etc.

Obviously if you have a VEC3, water injection, etc. cost would be less.

Compare to a typical paxton setup done correctly:
Paxton kit, water injection, VEC3, fuel injectors, bigger heat exhanger, airbox, headers, mids, full exhaust, dyno tune, and install, and the prices are very similar. Unlike a supercharger you have the ability to turn it up anytime on the fly as long as your motor and gasoline are capable. Compare the WHP and especially the WTQ numbers below to supercharger setups and decide for yourself. Turbo lag is not an issue here, full boost comes on very quickly and is made at much lower RPM than a centrifugal supercharger.

Obviously 505's truck was very recently finished with the full tilt package on a stock engine with only upgraded pistons/rods/mopar camshaft. Here are the #'s we got from his package on a conservative timing curve and 11.5-12.0 A/F ratio. There is more there for sure, the turbo has another 150+ WHP in it before it starts to become inefficient.

PSI WHP WTQ Gasoline
Base 443 481 Pump
5.5-6 658 767 Pump
7.5-8 719 827 Pump
9.5 760 875 Pump
11.5 815 917 Pump
14-15 921 996 Pump
17.5 1079 1100 Race

Thats sweet justin!! I have to say I was sold on the Roe by Roy but this has got my wheels spinning:D I have to quit reading threads like this:D Justin will you sell the kit just by itself?:dontknow:

Gotta say if I can't get the numbers I'm looking for from the Roe setup once I've built the motor, I'll be selling it and getting your kit. Great build Justin!

blackviper said:
Gotta say if I can't get the numbers I'm looking for from the Roe setup once I've built the motor, I'll be selling it and getting your kit. Great build Justin!

let me know if you sel that bad boy roe!! I got dibs!!!

Kyle, at this point it is not available as a DIY style kit, possibly in the future though depending on interest. The tuning and tight fitment makes me weary of providing it in that form honestly.
Justin

Justin - Do you accept internal organs? I think I got a kidney and a liver I will GLADLY give ya! If I didn't have an RC, I'd give up on some limbs, but I need them to shift! :D :D

Props again! :rock: :rock:

Would you be willing to fly out to Hawaii and do the install? You could stay at my house!:D:D:D:D

Very nice, This is a very reasonable price for what you get. Justin has laid out what is really required to make his system work. This is a very well engineered and thought out system.
Some other turbo kit makers just talk about the basics, and when you get it up and running with the correct parts and tuning, the true cost goes way up from the advertised price.

I am thrilled that Justin developed this system for our trucks as it fills a big need. If I were not in SoCal I would be doing one myself as it is really a great way to make big safe HP.

From my perspective, some of the genius is in the tiered approach that Justin is offering. If people will really set the testosterone aside and decide what they want then use this approach to achieve their goals they will have a very logical approach.

For those who are really risk averse like me, it would be a very safe and effective way to have that street quick machine...for those that want to work their way up it offers that option too.

And while we have not seen the results (but should soon) a balls to the wall effort is obviously very accessible.

Nice work from Joe and Justin...

Roz-SRT said:
Justin - Do you accept internal organs? I think I got a kidney and a liver I will GLADLY give ya! :

With how much you drink I don't think you are gonna get to much for that. :p

perhaps a dumb question , but may i ask what's the black serpentine tubing in front off the intercooler :confused: :dontknow:

belgiumbarry said:
perhaps a dumb question , but may i ask what's the black serpentine tubing in front off the intercooler :confused: :dontknow:
It sprays the intercooler with C02 for a nice cold intake charge.

Very nice setup Justin. Would or could you use the Mofo headers with your setup? Also what kind of engine upgrade do you recommend to fully unleash the turbo? What is the max boost this monster can dish out? You talk about upgraded turbos as well. What are the specs for the upgraded turbo? Also do you plan on making a dual setup in the future?

Brad

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back