JMB Single Turbo Kit Pricing and Pics:

the prob is guys, most of the truck guys dont have that kind of money, thus so little of the turbo trucks;)

505's will fair very well with a viper, as long as he has throttle control:D

Stinker said:
the prob is guys, most of the truck guys dont have that kind of money, thus so little of the turbo trucks;)

505's will fair very well with a viper, as long as he has throttle control:D

I was thinking that as I was typing my last message. We dont have the number of guys/gals putting turbo/twin turbo kind of money in the trucks as the Viper guys do thus nobody has really run into the issue or at least persued it. We all know its there.

Tidnab did post up something a few weeks ago from a UK company, it was interesting, but I never persued it:D

It was some typpe of traction thingy Ithought.

I think with some of the boost controllers too Dave you can program in the boost to get traction.

In other words have the boost come in slowly and build to max boost at a certain Rpm, the only problem with that is , it would take a ton of tuning, settin a tune, then going to the track , if its not enough going back changing it , retuning it,and visa verca. but it could be done:D

Stinker said:
Tidnab did post up something a few weeks ago from a UK company, it was interesting, but I never persued it:D

It was some typpe of traction thingy Ithought.

I think with some of the boost controllers too Dave you can program in the boost to get traction.

In other words have the boost come in slowly and build to max boost at a certain Rpm, the only problem with that is , it would take a ton of tuning, settin a tune, then going to the track , if its not enough going back changing it , retuning it,and visa verca. but it could be done:D

Racelogic is based in the UK I believe. Well, if we want traction out of these trucks tuning and track time is the only way to get it. I'm sure thats how Underground and Heffner have done it. Once you get a combo going, its pretty easy to replicate on other builds with everything else being equal. Of course some tweaking will need to be done but the hard part (research part of it) has already been done.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Racelogic is based in the UK I believe. Well, if we want traction out of these trucks tuning and track time is the only way to get it. I'm sure thats how Underground and Heffner have done it. Once you get a combo going, its pretty easy to replicate on other builds with everything else being equal. Of course some tweaking will need to be done but the hard part (research part of it) has already been done.

yeppers, I have been at rockingham when Kc was setting up the red beast, and they use the AEM stand alone fuel unit, which does use a traction control system,
now with it, he was able to make a run, come back, download the info, make the changes at the track and make another run.

I would say that a SC'd or turbo truck could drop at least .7 tenths in quarter doin this, the only thing? once again , the aem unit is around $2500 and to have it wired almost that much again, plus the reliability of the aem isnt that great, and you have to have a competent tuner willing to work with ya on it.
I dont know about the SCT, it could eventually have those capabilities, if it has a boost control system on it, it would def work, matter of fact Dave, let me check something right quick, there might be another answer

Give me another 6 weeks and I will have a tuned truck with 4 link and monster street tires tested at the track.

Yes I have a tune date set with Joe. 6/21/08. Test & Tune is the week following.

Rest assured gentlemen that we will have real world video footage of what Dom's truck does against my Viper. If we can get to a track great if not we will just do various rolls...like
30-100
50-150
80-150
maybe throw in a 100-150
some gear to gear runs to...like a 30-130 in 4th gear only...then we can get a good idea how that boost kicks in, and if I am going to be selling my Viper!!!

BurntRubber said:
Rest assured gentlemen that we will have real world video footage of what Dom's truck does against my Viper. If we can get to a track great if not we will just do various rolls...like
30-100
50-150
80-150
maybe throw in a 100-150
some gear to gear runs to...like a 30-130 in 4th gear only...then we can get a good idea how that boost kicks in, and if I am going to be selling my Viper!!!

have you guys got to play yet?? are you not planning from a stand still? :driver:

lukedovichak said:
have you guys got to play yet?? are you not planning from a stand still? :driver:

Still waiting to hear back from my boy!

come on 505'sFastestViper, burnts gonna sell his car!! have you had it on the 1/4 mile yet?

I have given up, don't think 505 wants to race it.

Let's leave him alone to dream about what it could possibly do...why force a man to put up or shut up...its his, to race or not...it is beautiful.

I think I am faster than 505...and I'm in the 14's...:eek:

But I am older than dirt!

Prof said:
I have given up, don't think 505 wants to race it.

Let's leave him alone to dream about what it could possibly do...why force a man to put up or shut up...its his, to race or not...it is beautiful.
He is having it repainted or something...I know I want to race him...but I may have a Roe on my car soon, so I would like to wait for that:D

BurntRubber said:
30-100
50-150
80-150
maybe throw in a 100-150

Who TF is doing the video...................Fess up now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back