JMB Single Turbo Kit Pricing and Pics:

I will have more pics and video very soon, sorry for the delay.

Plan on 6 weeks or so for the fab, install, and tune.
Justin

505'sFastestViper. said:
i dont believe that joe donovan tunes with a sct

Dom,

How the recovery process going bro. One of these days I might get a chance to go up there and take some video of the monster JMB Turbo truck of yours.:dontknow:

Anyways good to see you posting more.:rock: :rock:

Yellow venom said:
Can you use a SCT tuner instead of a VEC? or is the VEC a must?

I'd almost be thinking of an AEM system... A turbo is nasty on these trucks and i'd want a VEC for sure.

We can use the SCT, but you'll need the full software package, not just the handheld.
Justin

505'sFastestViper. said:
any video of 505s truck hehe

yo, i called you an no pick up! let me know about the drive to st.louis, I got some family there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to drive the truck back:p

BurntRubber said:
yo, i called you an no pick up! let me know about the drive to st.louis, I got some family there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to drive the truck back:p
we will definately have a good time

505'sFastestViper. said:
we will definately have a good time

I am sure we will, how many days, one there...one back, and a few in .between. :toilet: :D :rock: :elefant: ;)

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Please share with the rest of the class :rock:

I will bring a video camera, If that thing pulls like a mofo against my viper(which I think it will) then a SRT may be in the works, more room, drivablity,and faster!!!
Bikertats truck is looking very appealing right now, I could prolly do an engine build in a year and crank out some real power in 2 years!!!:rock:

BurntRubber said:
I will bring a video camera, If that thing pulls like a mofo against my viper(which I think it will) then a SRT may be in the works, more room, drivablity,and faster!!!
Bikertats truck is looking very appealing right now, I could prolly do an engine build in a year and crank out some real power in 2 years!!!:rock:

You gonna run your Viper against his truck (505's) at a local drag race venue? Finally, some real world numbers for that monster SRT truck?

I know nothing of 505's experience, but I think that would be the first time on the track for that truck and its current mods. I doubt that it will turn in any strong times, unless the driver is very highly experienced. Just my opinion, but I know the difficulty of getting power to the ground in these trucks...I would be very surprised to see it beat a stock viper without a lot of experience on the part of the driver, and a lot of work in controlling the power. But I am frequently wrong...

Prof said:
I know nothing of 505's experience, but I think that would be the first time on the track for that truck and its current mods. I doubt that it will turn in any strong times, unless the driver is very highly experienced. Just my opinion, but I know the difficulty of getting power to the ground in these trucks...I would be very surprised to see it beat a stock viper without a lot of experience on the part of the driver, and a lot of work in controlling the power. But I am frequently wrong...

Very valid point, I've been there done that as far as lack of traction.

I know Racelogic makes a traction control device for the Viper and from what I was told from a certain dealership who installs and tunes them it will work on the SRT Ram as well. As far as I know, nobody on our forum uses the Racelogic system.

Vendors such as Underground, Heffner, etc have to be using some type of traction control or boost control system in order to get those killer launches and low 60' times, why wouldnt something like that work on the truck? The computer, 6-spd etc are similar if not the same right?

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Very valid point, I've been there done that as far as lack of traction.

I know Racelogic makes a traction control device for the Viper and from what I was told from a certain dealership who installs and tunes them it will work on the SRT Ram as well. As far as I know, nobody on our forum uses the Racelogic system.

Vendors such as Underground, Heffner, etc have to be using some type of traction control or boost control system in order to get those killer launches and low 60' times, why wouldnt something like that work on the truck? The computer, 6-spd etc are similar if not the same right?

Wonderful concept...we really need someone to pursue this issue, and no one has to my knowledge. Maybe after 505 goes up in smoke a few times he will be willing to be the traction leader...

Or we can just have Justin drive everything with power, he seems to have the knack...great launches with lots of power and low 60' times...but then he is only 13 or 14 years old, so that gives him an advantage.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back