JMB Single Turbo Kit Pricing and Pics:

If there is a video I missed it too. I am sure there will be some good vid at the PHX GTG.

sleeper said:
No video?:dontknow: Must be blown up or something.:D Come on now post up a little video.:burnout:
we pulled the tranny out and its goin to g force.....it didnt break i just wanted it beefed up 22k on it is quite a bit for that kind of power

505'sFastestViper. said:
we pulled the tranny out and its goin to g force.....it didnt break i just wanted it beefed up 22k on it is quite a bit for that kind of power

I'd settle for a little rev in the driveway at this point :)

Justin I showed a buddy that does alot of work on Imports and Grand Nationals/TTypes/Sy/Ty's and he was reading the kit over and said that it would be perfect. The pics are amazing it looks like a work of art I would love to see it in action and hear that big turbo spool up. I'm sure some lil ricer would run for the hills. I'm defently interested in the kit and I would like to find out what you'll have to do different for the 06's. I'd like to see some video of ideling, making boost and etc.

505'sFastestViper. said:
Have you thought about putting a turbo 400 auto in that thing?:dontknow: It would probably be faster in the 1/4 with one.

WizzySRT10 said:
Justin I showed a buddy that does alot of work on Imports and Grand Nationals/TTypes/Sy/Ty's and he was reading the kit over and said that it would be perfect. The pics are amazing it looks like a work of art I would love to see it in action and hear that big turbo spool up. I'm sure some lil ricer would run for the hills. I'm defently interested in the kit and I would like to find out what you'll have to do different for the 06's. I'd like to see some video of ideling, making boost and etc.

When the trans gets back and the other "upgrades" get finished I will have videos and new #'s. The 06 should not present any big differences, the look and layout will most likely be identical.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
100_2197.JPG

$14,995

Upgrade Options:

Front mount intercooler setup
-Enormous 1500+ CFM polished intercooler
-Turbo Piping from turbo and to throttle body with powdercoat
-Recommended for higher boost applications
-$1795

Air Box Filter Setup
-Powdercoated airbox in stock battery location
-Cold air inlet pipe from under front fascia
-Rear battery mount package
-Powdercoated 6" Cold Air tube with monster K+N filter
$795

those are installed prices????

thats wicked. how many have you done? and the ones you have done, can be driven daily and safely on the stock motor?

p.s. i love the exhaust and cooler:)

Dom's is the first and only so far, the truck drives like its stock until you get into it, so DD is not a problem. Stock motor will be limited to 700WHP or so for reliability, and even then you need to start saving for pistons/rods (as with any forced induction application) because the stock junk will not last forever.
Justin

so whats the word on the dyi part, are you willing to sell.

can you tell if will have any of the same issues like the sts sytem demolishing motors?

lukedovichak said:
can you tell if will have any of the same issues like the sts sytem demolishing motors?

The STS had two main problems, poor tuning software/end user tuning and boost creep issues, neither of which is a problem with this setup. This is about as similar to an STS as a paxton or roe, they are all very different setups.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
The STS had two main problems, poor tuning software/end user tuning and boost creep issues, neither of which is a problem with this setup. This is about as similar to an STS as a paxton or roe, they are all very different setups.
Justin

Happy Holiday's to you and the Family Justin.... was a pleasure meeting you all at the Nat's this year.:rock:
All the best:D

NBT said:
Happy Holiday's to you and the Family Justin.... was a pleasure meeting you all at the Nat's this year.:rock:
All the best:D

Same to you and yours, hope to see you out there again in 08!!
Justin

Hey I want to see some videos and hear that bitch!!!!!!!!! Ha I cant imagine the looks you get from lil ricers with turbos. LOL

do you have more pics, a video, or a sound clip of the setup by any chance?

p.s. my shocks came and they look great im gonna throw them on this weekend:) thanks again man

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back