JMB Single Turbo Kit Pricing and Pics:

Justin,
Can you also take care of the automatic rebuild for the QC tranny?

I would send it out to the customers choice, Ive done enough auto rebuilds to know that I dont ever want to do anymore!
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I would send it out to the customers choice, Ive done enough auto rebuilds to know that I dont ever want to do anymore!
Justin

That's what I meant. Thanks.

thats sweet, but you are also on a 14,000 start up cost compaired to a 6 k start up on a paxton, and thats with out both of them having all the other options,also he is on a fulkly built motor which is what cost over 30 to be done right. I am on the process of fully building my motor and I can easily make over 1100 hp with a 6k paxton, granted its with a custom pully and a vec III system, and fully built motor. I know this for a fact because this is the second motor I am doing this way, and no the first one did not gernade LOL, still running strong.

actually bro , his motor is not built, it only has rods and pistons, and be real, you gonna have tons more than 6k in the paxton to make 1100, I followed Gary's build and Blakes build.You got fuel rails,fuel system to support that much, the cost of the engine, tranny,making sure the belt does not slip on the poundage you will need, the tuning, the vec. you will be well over 40k

505 probably has less than 20-25k in this, he has a clutch, aobut $1800, justins kit 14k-20k depending on options, and a rod and piston option only 4k.

people can blab all they want about he paxton, but turbos are much more efficient, and capable of tons more "reliable" power than the paxton will ever be without spending a ton of money.

For what Justin is asking and the quality of his work , it is seriously a tremendous deal.

He will lay down good numbers pass after pass, while the paxton, if something dont break , will continously change

avmech said:
thats sweet, but you are also on a 14,000 start up cost compaired to a 6 k start up on a paxton, and thats with out both of them having all the other options,also he is on a fulkly built motor which is what cost over 30 to be done right. I am on the process of fully building my motor and I can easily make over 1100 hp with a 6k paxton, granted its with a custom pully and a vec III system, and fully built motor. I know this for a fact because this is the second motor I am doing this way, and no the first one did not gernade LOL, still running strong.
:bs:
for one the paxton alone is about 7k ,this doesnt include any of the fuel system upgrades or vec,etc ,not including the labor to install,justins price includes labor and dyno runs ,so please get real

avmech said:

This is definitely more money upfront, but its a complete ready to go system with overkill everything and no restrictions (plus install and tune). A Paxton Viper engine making 1100 WHP hasnt been done to my knowledge, at least without an extra power adder, plus it would take Strikers and a very aggressive camshaft for a truck to get anywhere close to that #. Strikers and Paxton plus a decent fuel system is already past the cost of this base setup and wont make the same power.
Justin

no you are correct stink, it was my misunderstanding, I thoughthis motor was fully built. and yes you are correct it will cost some loot. 6k was just for the paxton i did not include the motor build ot the tunning lol. yes I am real if you read the post i said it would be around 30 k for the motor build, that includes the fuel system and all the goodies that you need to make that kinda hp. 30 k for motor build and 6k for the paxton. I am doing all the builds my self so I am saving money there. the only compairison i was making was that it was 6k for the paxson and if you wanted someone to put it on it would be another 1k verses a 14k system. that was my point. as far as making the 1000 hp club you can do it with both systems and the paxton will still cost you less money because of the initial cost. Read the whole post before you call out the B.S patrol.

I havent seen JMB's work but the pics i have seen have been beautiful. As far as being consistant the last track day I ran all 4 passes were in 2 tenths of each other. I am not trying to get into a argument with anyone or say things about the way people mod their trucks. I have had my share of turbo cars and I have ran great numbers with them but I have had more reliability with my SC cars over my turbo cars, but thats just me

Last edited:
I've spent considerable time with avmech. His current truck is nasty fast. We spoke about his intent to push his truck over the 1000 hp threshold several months ago. I think before one calls BS they should do their own homework, on the other hand, if you consider the source of the BS comment, most of us would have ignored the comment from the outset.

Go Randy! Push that Paxson...let's see where and how fast it will go.

Randy I agree with everything there except that its cheaper to make 1K WHP on an SRT10 Ram with a paxton than this turbo kit. Look in your sig, you have about $11-13K in engine related parts and are almost 300WHP shy, what are you going to change for $2-4K thats going to pick up 300WHP on a stock head/cam motor? If you need heads/cam to make the power , then thats at LEAST $5K (much more likely 6-8K) which is past the money invested in this turbo setup (plus you have to install it/tune it yourself or pay someone). We have to assume that both trucks need rods/pistons/main caps/studs, etc.
Justin

This thread is awesome!!! Thank you Justin for giving many of us a "new dream"!!!! I see a reality show in your future............"Justins Overhauling".....he steals my truck, ships to midwest, installs 1000HP turbo, powerder coats everything, tuning at PBJ's etc.... all in front of the cameras...............my GF tells me we need to fly to midwest for vacation (I grumble) and we end up at Justins shop!!!! .....and the cameras catch me bawling like a baby as I see my new 1000hp beast!!!:D :elefant: Then I drive back to westcoast to ship back to Maui!!! Woohoo.......there's my dream!!!

patrick

Justin...Awesome work...If funding would be there wow so would i...
Would not mind having much more HP...Maybe one day...Good job...:burnout:

mauiSRT/10 said:
This thread is awesome!!! Thank you Justin for giving many of us a "new dream"!!!! I see a reality show in your future............"Justins Overhauling".....he steals my truck, ships to midwest, installs 1000HP turbo, powerder coats everything, tuning at PBJ's etc.... all in front of the cameras...............my GF tells me we need to fly to midwest for vacation (I grumble) and we end up at Justins shop!!!! .....and the cameras catch me bawling like a baby as I see my new 1000hp beast!!!:D :elefant: Then I drive back to westcoast to ship back to Maui!!! Woohoo.......there's my dream!!!

patrick

No more coconut juice for you !!!!:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back