JMB Single Turbo Kit Pricing and Pics:

Are there specific reasons why it was positioned on the pass. side of the engine bay and not on the driver's side?

The downpipe wont clear the steering shaft, plus no fuse box, master cylinder, brake booster, ABS unit, etc in the way on the pass side.
Justin

Stinker said:
Excuse Kevan , he has never raised the hood on his:D

HEY STANK! I missed ya....You Too Kevan!:D:bebored::bebored::bebored:

505'sFastestViper. said:
but have you seen a roe make the kind of power mine does?:) :burnout:

I think all this power has gone to your head!:dontknow::D:D:D

Someday............

I was going to run a 106MM and keep the bottle, but after driving his truck, I may not go near as extreme. Keep in mind I use my truck to tow all the time (and put over 15K miles on it last year) and if I sink that much money into a built motor and turbo setup, I sure wont be able to afford another truck.
Justin

Sell enough of these muscle turbos and you will have plenty of money! And I can't think of a more deserving person!

Stinker said:
Excuse Kevan , he has never raised the hood on his:D

Or stood inside his engine bay.:p (...still can on mine:( ) I've spent so many hours in my engine bay that I can practically work on it with my eyes closed. Considering how long it's taking me to finish it, maybe my eyes have been closed!:p

FerrariTruck said:
What if you want the turbo on the driver side?:dontknow:

Easy. Just make it a right-hand drive truck!:D

JMB Justin said:
100_2197.JPG

100_2198.JPG

100_2199.JPG

100_2196.JPG

100_2201.JPG

88MM T6 Turbo
Shorty Headers
All Turbo Piping including air filter and high torque/T-bolt clamps
Tial BOV and Wastegate (with appropriate spring for boost level)
VEC3 Engine Management
Full Fuel system good for 1100+ WHP including new injectors, pumps, regulator, filter, and lines.
Full 5" high temp powdercoated exhaust system with rear exit in stock location
Water Injection
All Exhaust parts except catback are 1700 degree Jet-Hot Coated
All Turbo piping powdercoated in your color choice
Upper and lower radiator pipe set (required for clearance)
Stainless Steel Braided Oil Feed and Return lines
Heat Protection on all parts near turbo piping
All Gaskets/Fluids
Full Install
Dyno tune
EVERYTHING included to bolt onto a completely stock truck and make over 700WHP on 7-8 psi. Do a mild motor build and turn it up even more!!! $14,995

Upgrade Options:

Front mount intercooler setup
-Enormous 1500+ CFM polished intercooler
-Turbo Piping from turbo and to throttle body with powdercoat
-Recommended for higher boost applications
-$1795

Air Box Filter Setup
-Powdercoated airbox in stock battery location
-Cold air inlet pipe from under front fascia
-Rear battery mount package
-Powdercoated 6" Cold Air tube with monster K+N filter
$795

Boost Controller
-Multiple setups available depending on customers needs
-Typical manual boost controller setup is in the $100 range, typical electronic in cabin setup ranges from $300-700 plus install.

Beyond 1100 WHP fuel system and turbo upgrades available as well

Guages, Dress Up Items, Engine Powdercoating, etc.

Obviously if you have a VEC3, water injection, etc. cost would be less.

Compare to a typical paxton setup done correctly:
Paxton kit, water injection, VEC3, fuel injectors, bigger heat exhanger, airbox, headers, mids, full exhaust, dyno tune, and install, and the prices are very similar. Unlike a supercharger you have the ability to turn it up anytime on the fly as long as your motor and gasoline are capable. Compare the WHP and especially the WTQ numbers below to supercharger setups and decide for yourself. Turbo lag is not an issue here, full boost comes on very quickly and is made at much lower RPM than a centrifugal supercharger.

Obviously 505's truck was very recently finished with the full tilt package on a stock engine with only upgraded pistons/rods/mopar camshaft. Here are the #'s we got from his package on a conservative timing curve and 11.5-12.0 A/F ratio. There is more there for sure, the turbo has another 150+ WHP in it before it starts to become inefficient.

PSI WHP WTQ Gasoline
Base 443 481 Pump
5.5-6 658 767 Pump
7.5-8 719 827 Pump
9.5 760 875 Pump
11.5 815 917 Pump
14-15 921 996 Pump
17.5 1079 1100 Race

I hate you...:mad: ....Who know's....I might win the lotto....:D

Any alterations needed on an 06 install? Fuse box is different. How would the clearance work out?

TREKER said:
Any alterations needed on an 06 install? Fuse box is different. How would the clearance work out?

I would find a way to make it work, the frames are a little different too, so the exhaust may be different as well. Id be happy to make yours the first 06 Turbo!
Justin

JMB Justin said:
100_2197.JPG

100_2198.JPG

100_2199.JPG

100_2196.JPG

100_2201.JPG

88MM T6 Turbo
Shorty Headers
All Turbo Piping including air filter and high torque/T-bolt clamps
Tial BOV and Wastegate (with appropriate spring for boost level)
VEC3 Engine Management
Full Fuel system good for 1100+ WHP including new injectors, pumps, regulator, filter, and lines.
Full 5" high temp powdercoated exhaust system with rear exit in stock location
Water Injection
All Exhaust parts except catback are 1700 degree Jet-Hot Coated
All Turbo piping powdercoated in your color choice
Upper and lower radiator pipe set (required for clearance)
Stainless Steel Braided Oil Feed and Return lines
Heat Protection on all parts near turbo piping
All Gaskets/Fluids
Full Install
Dyno tune
EVERYTHING included to bolt onto a completely stock truck and make over 700WHP on 7-8 psi. Do a mild motor build and turn it up even more!!! $14,995

Upgrade Options:

Front mount intercooler setup
-Enormous 1500+ CFM polished intercooler
-Turbo Piping from turbo and to throttle body with powdercoat
-Recommended for higher boost applications
-$1795

Air Box Filter Setup
-Powdercoated airbox in stock battery location
-Cold air inlet pipe from under front fascia
-Rear battery mount package
-Powdercoated 6" Cold Air tube with monster K+N filter
$795

Boost Controller
-Multiple setups available depending on customers needs
-Typical manual boost controller setup is in the $100 range, typical electronic in cabin setup ranges from $300-700 plus install.

Beyond 1100 WHP fuel system and turbo upgrades available as well

Guages, Dress Up Items, Engine Powdercoating, etc.

Obviously if you have a VEC3, water injection, etc. cost would be less.

Compare to a typical paxton setup done correctly:
Paxton kit, water injection, VEC3, fuel injectors, bigger heat exhanger, airbox, headers, mids, full exhaust, dyno tune, and install, and the prices are very similar. Unlike a supercharger you have the ability to turn it up anytime on the fly as long as your motor and gasoline are capable. Compare the WHP and especially the WTQ numbers below to supercharger setups and decide for yourself. Turbo lag is not an issue here, full boost comes on very quickly and is made at much lower RPM than a centrifugal supercharger.

Obviously 505's truck was very recently finished with the full tilt package on a stock engine with only upgraded pistons/rods/mopar camshaft. Here are the #'s we got from his package on a conservative timing curve and 11.5-12.0 A/F ratio. There is more there for sure, the turbo has another 150+ WHP in it before it starts to become inefficient.

PSI WHP WTQ Gasoline
Base 443 481 Pump
5.5-6 658 767 Pump
7.5-8 719 827 Pump
9.5 760 875 Pump
11.5 815 917 Pump
14-15 921 996 Pump
17.5 1079 1100 Race

Thats something for me to think about. But will a single turbo work good and be reliable:dontknow: No turbo lag and Gobs amount of low end torque is also very impressive. Damn I would have to ship my truck to ya since I live in Cali. Do you warranty your work Justin??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back