JMB Single Turbo Kit Pricing and Pics:

Annu Kumar said:
Thats something for me to think about. But will a single turbo work good and be reliable:dontknow: No turbo lag and Gobs amount of low end torque is also very impressive. Damn I would have to ship my truck to ya since I live in Cali. Do you warranty your work Justin??

I also started a thread for ya Annu, hopefully a ton of people will tell thier good and bad experiences.

Personally I have had my turbos for about 7000 miles with no problems:rock:

Stinker said:
I also started a thread for ya Annu, hopefully a ton of people will tell thier good and bad experiences.

Personally I have had my turbos for about 7000 miles with no problems:rock:

Stink, what numbers are you putting down on the track?

Annu Kumar said:
Thats something for me to think about. But will a single turbo work good and be reliable:dontknow: No turbo lag and Gobs amount of low end torque is also very impressive. Damn I would have to ship my truck to ya since I live in Cali. Do you warranty your work Justin??

Reliability is no more of an issue than it is with any other setup making big power. I think the #'s and dyno charts tell the story of how well it works, and it will always be better on the street due to a larger load on the engine (quicker spool).

Feel free to ask Dom or any others that have bought parts/service from me, I know Dom has called me 50+ times with questions in the past couple days and ive made sure he is taken care, even when hes calling me on sunday night at 9PM.

A roots/twin screw style supercharger will make more low end torque, but whos racing from 2000RPM :dontknow: :D ?

Justin

JMB Justin said:
Reliability is no more of an issue than it is with any other setup making big power. I think the #'s and dyno charts tell the story of how well it works, and it will always be better on the street due to a larger load on the engine (quicker spool).

Feel free to ask Dom or any others that have bought parts/service from me, I know Dom has called me 50+ times with questions in the past couple days and ive made sure he is taken care, even when hes calling me on sunday night at 9PM.

A roots/twin screw style supercharger will make more low end torque, but whos racing from 2000RPM :dontknow: :D ?

Justin

dammmmmmmmn, dom don't call him @ 9:00 on sunday.....call @8 or so!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JMB Justin said:

Justin
sorry justin...:D :D :D

Annu Kumar said:

Annu, This is EXACTLY the route you need to go, I just wish I could go with you.:rock: :rock: :rock:

That is a beautiful setup. Very clean and well thought out. I would definitely consider it if I had an extra $15K to spare. What is being done to monitor detonation on 04's without knock sensors?

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:
That is a beautiful setup. Very clean and well thought out. I would definitely consider it if I had an extra $15K to spare. What is being done to monitor detonation on 04's without knock sensors?

-Muzzy

We pulled plugs on the higher boost pump gas runs, plus it has a soft timing curve and 12.0 or less A/F to ensure as little chance of detonation as possible. The race gas #'s only add 2-3 psi and 3-4 degrees of timing (over the punmp gas #'s) on 103 octane fuel, so they are on a soft tune as well.
Justin

More pics:

5" Exhaust with custom oval tip (its dirty sorry):
100_2231.JPG

100_2235.JPG

100_2240.JPG

A couple other cool pics:
100_2219.JPG

100_2226.JPG

JMB thanks for the pics I have been dying to see that exhaust! What a work of art....nice work my man! I hope to deliver my truck to you someday so you can bolt that sucker on mine!

sleeper said:
Whats it sound like? Is it real loud without the muffler?
My QC with cat delete mid pipes and headers is louder. Its really not loud at all in the cab i can hear him coming from about 3 or 4 blocks away though.

Sounds is not bad at all, its louder than my no cat, long tubes header exhaust, but not bad at all cruising on the highway. I made up a muffler section to swap in and out with v-bands for him and we both didnt feel it was necessary after driving it around. On a QC it would need a muffler to keep the drone down on the highway, but I would skip it on a RC.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back